Do you look like a spider person???

Grace Cannell

Arachnosquire
People who have seen my tattoo know I am a spider person but I don't have my tummy area on show much haha. People don't seem too surprised when I say I like spiders as I am considered "odd" by old colleagues and those who don't know me well. I think I made it pretty damn clear I am a spider person last Halloween...

[/url][/IMG]

ShyDragoness

Arachnobaron
I suppose sometimes I do and sometimes I don't.

See, I definitely look like a spider person in that picture. But in the picture below I'm totally normal looking.

It's in the lipstick. All spider people wear bright lipstick. Just ask @basin79. You should see his lipstick collection. It's right next to his basket tied to a rope, and lotion.
can you like.. stop.. being so pretty....
please
its actually killing me

..The spider people shall rule! :vamp:

cold blood

Staff member
I'm 31 5'8 165 from the chicagoland area, Go Bears!
LMAO...the bears:rofl::rofl:

My favorite being 90' S to early 2000' S rap
IMO rap died in 1994....old stuff has heart...new stuff is just bragging and boasting and not what rap once was.

People who have seen my tattoo know I am a spider person but I don't have my tummy area on show much haha. People don't seem too surprised when I say I like spiders as I am considered "odd" by old colleagues and those who don't know me well. I think I made it pretty damn clear I am a spider person last Halloween...

[/url][/IMG]
Dang...you almost look like a Klingon with that forehead makeup.

efmp1987

Arachnoknight

See, I definitely look like a spider person in that picture. But in the picture below I'm totally normal looking.

It's in the lipstick. All spider people wear bright lipstick. Just ask @basin79. You should see his lipstick collection. It's right next to his basket tied to a rope, and lotion.

You are as pretty (and as sassy :troll:) as a Phormictopus sp. Dominican purple. :embarrassed::happy::kiss:
Not a spider person, but "the" spider person. :)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod

I was 100% sure that you were sexy as hell :)

My Italian instinct rarely betray me. And, no really... those morons saying crap like "chubby girl" in certain threads I've read.

Frankly, would enjoy a truck full of "chubby girls" like you.

But don't think, not even for a minute, that I'm "flirting" (I'm too old for you, let's not joke) just that, I'm a man that appreciate and recognize beauty no matter if in a picture (like @Leila ones, btw) or the 'beauty' present in one of my sword canes :kiss:

Brava miss moxie, because your beauty is a genuine one for me... IMO a touch of rebellion, but not vulgar, instead a gentle, soft, and intelligent one.

basin79

ArachnoGod