Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
[]Kaliningrad[];920521 said:
you spelled grammatically incorrect;P

no he didn't ;) or did he go back and fix it???? if he did, then i suppose you are correct kaliningrad

aaaah crap it doesn't matter.... LOL :D

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Holy crap!

That was not only coherent, but save one miss of the spacebar...grammatically correct!

;)
He quoted her and lost the quote tags, somehow.

Maybe the smilies ate them.

Bastards.

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
yeah, it didn't really matter to me if it was mispelled, I just like picking on people.

Joe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
[]Kaliningrad[];920572 said:
yeah, it didn't really matter to me if it was mispelled, I just like picking on people.
Like when they misspell "misspelled"? =D

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
My dad has those pants! :)

-Kelly
what...Carhartt's? I thought everyone who worked where it gets even remotely cold has those ;)

no more work pics until Monday please, let us not defile the sanctity that is Friday :)

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
:eek: why do have guys have to pick on me, don't hate me because I can't spell well{D {D {D heh heh.%%%&^ I ain't never done nothing to ya'll guyses

that'll teach you english majors to correct me *shakes fist*

j/k{D anways where have the pictures gone?

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, if Phil won't do it, I will. Here I am at a local chili cookoff last year where I won second place. I have an idea for this year's cookoff which should be good for the top prize. I am not wearing pants so that it's easier to stir the chili, and a select few can lick the spoon.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
no pants i am aghast now i know what they mean by hot stuff !!! are you going to warn people about it and have a doctor on stand by ha ha he he -- phil
Well, if Phil won't do it, I will. Here I am at a local chili cookoff last year where I won second place. I have an idea for this year's cookoff which should be good for the top prize. I am not wearing pants so that it's easier to stir the chili, and a select few can lick the spoon

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ugh???:confused: is it just me or did i totally not get the last 2 posts????:wall: oww wait ok never-mind...

Arachnobrian

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
what...Carhartt's? I thought everyone who worked where it gets even remotely cold has those ;)

no more work pics until Monday please, let us not defile the sanctity that is Friday :)
Carhartt's are to pricey ($90+ CDN) to desrtoy at work. They are actually Dickies, much cheaper for a pair of pants you plan to destroy.

And up here in Canada, Monday is a holiday this week. Canada Day Long Weekend woohooo,............get to work around the house. lol

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
lucky :p we have Wednesday off for Independance Day...and I'm taking Thurs and Fri off as vacation days. Carhartt's ain't cheap here either lol. Dickies are good stuff too.

David...didn't you post that pic on here once before? Looks really familiar...then again, it's barely 9AM on Saturday morning (i thought I told my new upstairs neighbors about hwo the floors and walls are thin and the old neighbor used to annoy me by opening/closing drawers early in the morning and stomping around).

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
David...didn't you post that pic on here once before? Looks really familiar...
Yes, I probably did. This years chili cookoff is coming up soon, so I thought that I would post it, again apparently.

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
Here I am at a local chili cookoff last year where I won second place. I have an idea for this year's cookoff which should be good for the top prize.
it must've been pretty tasty! i'm guessing your recipe is a closely guarded secret? either way, is it really spicy? or not so much as to not put off potential votes from judges? beans/no beans? i say beans no matter what anyone says. chili is as great as it is because you can add almost anything to it...so why leave out something that goes so perfectly with the rest of it?

pinktoe23

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
random pics por que estoy mega aburrida hoy {D

some more pics from the other night's hang out I posted previously, the others are celebrating our festivity tradition noche de san juan en la playa sheraton to throw ourselves backwards in the ocean at 12am for good luck and prosperity during the year, and some class reunion pics :p :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.