Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iggy22

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
These were mostly taken on a camera phone. The last two were from my phone, and the other 3 from my friends phone. Bad quality, but it gets the job done.

billyb

Arachnopeon
These were mostly taken on a camera phone. The last two were from my phone, and the other 3 from my friends phone. Bad quality, but it gets the job done.
i've never been on a surf board in my life always wanted to tho

JPD

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Haha! I shall! The funny is, I don't work there anymore, so no coupons for either of us.

Where the heck do you live now?

Dang-it! I was just acting like I didn't really want the coupons hoping you would bring some!!!! Ha ha.
I will PM you with details.

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer
@ Iggy22 - Looking good. :worship: I'd take ya snowboarding if you'd take me surfing. :D ;)

This is me in Peterson Creek Park here in Kamloops, earlier today:

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:
i change my hair colour a lot, so here's me with black, blue & red hair...

next step: blonde again. :D
wow you look good and i like all your hair colour what can i say a very pretty girl you have brightened my day :) thank you for your picts :clap: :clap: :worship: :worship: philp.s. is alicia your name ?

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
Could you at least not include all the pictures in your replies (just remove the image tags)?

So, when are we gonna be able to gawk over your picture? ;)

Oh, why am I fooling myself. I just don't need to come here when I see you have posted.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Could you at least not include all the pictures in your replies (just remove the image tags)?

So, when are we gonna be able to gawk over your picture? ;)

Oh, why am I fooling myself. I just don't need to come here when I see you have posted.
just for you i will not lol and its good that you know where i be LOL {D {D {D :4:

Iggy22

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
@ Iggy22 - Looking good. :worship: I'd take ya snowboarding if you'd take me surfing. :D ;)

This is me in Peterson Creek Park here in Kamloops, earlier today:

Heh. Actually, I am competing in my first Snowboard tournament this winter for freestyle. But yeah, I would be willing to teach anyone who wanted to learn. If anyone is ever in NY, drop me a line. I have extra boards.

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i will for you as you are a lady :worship: :worship: :worship:;) :) phil ;)
That goes for anyone, not just you phil. The picture needs only stay in the original thread, otherwise we see the same over and over again. Just my humble opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.