Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I didn't say I was wondering anything {D

Who's got a what, now? A tounge? Whoa, that's freaky. Is that like a tongue? ;P :D

I could've (should've/would've) changed my real age to 14, but yes, I'm 19. And no, I won't be visiting the UK for a while, until one of my best friends (who is a Scot) graduates from university and lets me crash at his house while I give Americans a bad name in Scotland {D

Of course I like men from the UK - why do you think I'm engaged to an Irishman? ;) (Blonde hair, green eyes, such a wonderful guy who has the biggest heart of any guy I've ever known)
:eek: a irishman :? well good luck :rolleyes: and some ENGLISH guys :8o :8o :8o are nice to :) ;) ;) ;) phil

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i think shes 19yrs old over here its 16 yrs old when will you be coming over to the u.k. then ?? phil
That sounds like you are asking me that question. To answer that, if you pay for the airfare, we'll have a gay old time.:eek:
Who's got a what, now? A tounge? Whoa, that's freaky. Is that like a tongue? ;P :D
Ouch! that hurt! I pride myself in my spelling skills. You just found one in a million, just like I would be one in a million to some cute 19 year old.;P

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That sounds like you are asking me that question. To answer that, if you pay for the airfare, we'll have a gay old time.:eek:
Ouch! that hurt! I pride myself in my spelling skills. You just found one in a million, just like I would be one in a million to some cute 19 year old.;P
NO THANKS i can do with out the GAY OLD TIME :eek: :eek: :eek: phil

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That sounds like you are asking me that question. To answer that, if you pay for the airfare, we'll have a gay old time.
Wrong-wrong-wrong-wrong-WRONG {D

Ouch! that hurt! I pride myself in my spelling skills. You just found one in a million, just like I would be one in a million to some cute 19 year old. ;P
I hope you don't mean this cute 19 year old with the exceptionally high IQ ;P I've already got my one in a million, that's for sure {D

NO THANKS i can do with out the GAY OLD TIME :eek: :eek: :eek: phil
That's the right attitude, Phil!! :clap: {D

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Wrong-wrong-wrong-wrong-WRONG {D

I hope you don't mean this cute 19 year old with the exceptionally high IQ ;P I've already got my one in a million, that's for sure {D

That's the right attitude, Phil!! :clap: {D
I've missed a huge storyline here... Better read back a few pages.{D

-Sean

Darwinsdad

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Young Sarah seems to be quite the stir as of late. Stick to your guns young lady and don't let the arachno-perv's get to you.
Since this is a picture thread and stating in bounds is a good thing

Attachments

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here's me as I normally look... completely sans makeup. Taken 5 minutes ago.

-Kelly

Last edited:

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've missed a huge storyline here... Better read back a few pages. {D

-Sean
Hey Sean, long time no see! Yeah, you've missed quite a show. It was fun :D

Young Sarah seems to be quite the stir as of late. Stick to your guns young lady and don't let the arachno-perv's get to you.
Thank you :) but don't worry - I've had the... ahem... opportunity to handle comments/compliments/jokes like this in person... :rolleyes: {D

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
For those of you that know and remember me. Recent picture of myself with my puppy, Piper. Notice the "puppy lick" in my hair that Piper kindly made for me while I napped. Cute.

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
In California it's 18, in New Jersey it's 16:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

ummmm...its the same here in jersey also 18.
don't know where you pulled that 1 out of(oh wait i know);)
i think in the US its 18 all over.

moose

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Is is just me... or is it kinda creepy that someone would take the time to make a list like that?
why is it creepy? :? People should not be able to compile lists of similar state laws to save time from having to scan through the statutes of all 50 states? I can think of things much much creepier.

Dark

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah, like certain peoples opinion of what the age of consent should be.
My opinion of what age of consent should be probably around seven and over... I mean once your seven, you pretty much an Adult in my book,

Back when I was 5 I had gotten Married, and Its a bit young in my opinion but 7 is a good time.

JPD

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
For those of you that know and remember me. Recent picture of myself with my puppy, Piper. Notice the "puppy lick" in my hair that Piper kindly made for me while I napped. Cute.

Looking good Dwayne! Come have dinner with us sometime!!!!!!!!
And No, you don't have to bring Starbucks coupons!

Status
Not open for further replies.