Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I try to post glamorous pics since I'm a vain girl, but here's one of my absolute favorite pictures ever, my daughter and I waking up together when she was a few months old. I was still in the "mom getting no sleep" phase and look it, but I get all melty everytime I see this picture.

Awww, there's nothing unglamorous about that photo - you two look so cute together! Your daughter is absolutely adorable :)

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow...Sarah, you have a Union Flag hanging up and also the same poster of the 2003(?) Speedtriple. I ride the 2001 Speedtriple (black)....I'm also very much British.
I usually get squalled at because of that flag! {D I love Triumph motorcycles, I've been wanting to get a Speedmaster for the longest time but I settled on a 2005 Honda Rebel in Candy Orange. Hey, it's 250cc, not too big for my tiny frame and it's orange!! I've got a mix going on of English, Irish and German heritage, more English/Irish than anything (supposedly there's Scottish somewhere but who knows) Long story short: my great-grandparents on mum's side were English and German, and on my dad's side they were English and Irish. If you're British, you might be familiar with my last name (I throw everyone for a loop when they ask me how to pronounce it)

:drool: :drool: WOW!!!! you are gorgeous. Justa compliment.
Thank you ;)

:eek: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
Syndicate: was that good or bad?? :confused: {D

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I don't live very far away from Blacksburg, about an hour or so. I still can't believe what happened. Even when I hear about it now, it seems kind of like a bad dream you want to wake up from (sorry about the non-yapping rule, here's another picture to make it all better) oh yeah, sorry about the colourful mess in the background, that is called my room (and the fact that I'm in my lounging gear, I'm not ashamed of it either)
i had better not say any thing if i do then i be called a pevr which i am not one rule for one i see !!! phil

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've got a mix going on of English, Irish and German heritage, more English/Irish than anything (supposedly there's Scottish somewhere but who knows)
No offence, but don't you have some Jew in you?

If not, would you like some?{D {D Just kidding, you know. You look lovely.

i had better not say any thing if i do then i be called a pevr which i am not one rule for one i see !!! phil
You can be sure that no one will ever call you a "pevr", but the two of us are the biggest perverts on this site.

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I don't think I'd ever call anyone that, Phil :D I wouldn't worry

No offence, but don't you have some Jew in you?

If not, would you like some? {D {D Just kidding, you know. You look lovely.
Shalom :D Thanks for the offer, but unfortunately I'll have to pass! Sorry! :rolleyes: {D

good hehe.that was my phil jones style reply :D

Well, considering Phil's not going to say anything it's good someone decided to phill in for him {D

lunixweb

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
lunix...I used to love drinking heineken and eating oreos, odd combination but it's pretty good. If you can find them over there give em a shot :)
ok.. that sounds crazy but maybe could be good.. I will try.. thx and your guns are amazing.. ;P

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You can do absolutely no better than to have some Scot in you!
Well, it's somewhere. The sensible, clean response to your post: apparently the name Sweeney was originally Scottish, but quite a few Sweeneys immigrated to Ireland, so many people assume that Sweeney originated from Ireland. Now, the response referring to the possible (and most likely) innuendo in your post: you just pulled a DavidRS there and played off one of his quotes :embarrassed: :rolleyes:

As long as Debbie doesn't mind.;P
Hmm, what to say... what to say... :D Nothing - I'm definitely not going to ask!

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Some shots from a BBQ today.

My boyfriend Chuck and me.

Squinty from the sun

Cheers !!

Last edited:

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
@ Keith Richards, I thought brits didn't like the scots.:confused: or was that back in the day?

och

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hi good to see the union jack flag do you like us brits ;) :) :razz: phil
I don't live very far away from Blacksburg, about an hour or so. I still can't believe what happened. Even when I hear about it now, it seems kind of like a bad dream you want to wake up from (sorry about the non-yapping rule, here's another picture to make it all better) oh yeah, sorry about the colourful mess in the background, that is called my room (and the fact that I'm in my lounging gear, I'm not ashamed of it either)

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
and as you are NOT under age :) you are VERY PRETTY :8o :8o :8o ;) phil

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Now, the response referring to the possible (and most likely) innuendo in your post: you just pulled a DavidRS there and played off one of his quotes :embarrassed: :rolleyes:
I seem to be a bad influence around here.
Hmm, what to say... what to say... :D Nothing - I'm definitely not going to ask!
I'm not sure what you are wondering. The answer is very clear.{D
Some shots from a BBQ today.
Cheers !!
Do you know where that tounge has been?
and as you are NOT under age :) you are VERY PRETTY :8o :8o :8o ;) phil
The age of consent varies from state to state in the US. In California it's 18, in New Jersey it's 16:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i think shes 19yrs old over here its 16 yrs old when will you be coming over to the u.k. then ?? phil
I seem to be a bad influence around here.I'm not sure what you are wondering. The answer is very clear.{D
Do you know where that tounge has been?The age of consent varies from state to state in the US. In California it's 18, in New Jersey it's 16:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I seem to be a bad influence around here.I'm not sure what you are wondering. The answer is very clear.{D
I didn't say I was wondering anything {D

Do you know where that tounge has been?
Who's got a what, now? A tounge? Whoa, that's freaky. Is that like a tongue? ;P :D

i think shes 19yrs old over here its 16 yrs old when will you be coming over to the u.k. then ?? phil
I could've (should've/would've) changed my real age to 14, but yes, I'm 19. And no, I won't be visiting the UK for a while, until one of my best friends (who is a Scot) graduates from university and lets me crash at his house while I give Americans a bad name in Scotland {D

hi good to see the union jack flag do you like us brits ;) :) :razz: phil
Of course I like men from the UK - why do you think I'm engaged to an Irishman? ;) (Blonde hair, green eyes, such a wonderful guy who has the biggest heart of any guy I've ever known)

Status
Not open for further replies.