Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yeah, but if we're nuts we're always nuts...women are harder to figure out because their hormones are never constant, some days they're nuttier than others. Although, i've been told on some occasions that I PMS at times lol

See, I already knew men could have PMS. And you thought women were nuts :}

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
hahah thats a great picture wicked! looks like you and the new dog are getting along just fine! :D

billyb

Arachnopeon
last time didn't work lol

yea... so this is the kid who sits on his driveway to go on chat

hope it works ol

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
NICE SHIRT DUDE! :) I listened to that album so much when I first bought it on tape that I wore it out and had to buy a new copy when I got a CD player lol

low quality webcam pic (Ruger P94 .40 that I posted about in TWH earlier this week *Christmas came early*):

Attachments

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
No, seriously - I truly do have a good guy, and I love him so much just for being himself. He doesn't smoke, swear, drink, or act like a player, and he treats me like royalty (which I don't deserve, he's so unbelievably sweet) Not every woman is the same, you should know that by now! ;) ;P
I thought you were talking about theater seats, now I missed the point, so I will have reread all these post , gosh{D

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
This is an updated photo of me, taken amazingly by myself! wow! {D (ahh yes. The joy of learning how to set the timer on your new camera)

Oh. My. God.

You are beautiful.

Yes, I realize that was a rather ironic statement coming from me.

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'm an 80, I don't think there are very many 80's here.

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh. My. God.

You are beautiful.

Yes, I realize that was a rather ironic statement coming from me.
(Sorry for tweaking your font colour but it was hard for my old eyeballs to read)
Ironic, yes. But that statement make me laugh nonetheless - thank you, Cheshire ;) :D

I'm not sure how many 88's are on the boards - I just picked it because I couldn't use my name. I could have been born in December of '87, or on Elvis Presley's birthday.... darn it! {D

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
"88. It's not just for white power nutters anymore."

That's kind of catchy.

Cheers,
Dave

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Why is every guy so desperete on this forum for a girl...reading the responses after a girl posts pics is absurd!! jeez guys get a life.....no offense.
I think it's these responses that inhibit people from posting pictures. I know I always feel incredibly stupid after posting a picture of myself.

You say nuts like it's a bad thing, E. :p

Oops, oh yeah, picture thread.

Incredible picture Wicked!

yea... so this is the kid who sits on his driveway to go on chat
Yes it is, my son-in-law. ;)

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Why is every guy so desperete on this forum for a girl...reading the responses after a girl posts pics is absurd!! jeez guys get a life.....no offense.

Oh, get over yourself.

When I compliment someone, it's because I truly feel I should or because I want to. If there were a comperable situation in real life (such as Arachnocon), I would most likely say the same exact thing. A lot of people won't post pictures because of self esteem issues and as long as it isn't *too* creepy, compliments do help to re-enforce the community type feel Scott and Debby are trying to go for.

Besides, you don't honestly think I'm trying to hook up with someone I'm probably not ever going to meet (or spend more than three days with), do you?

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
[]Kaliningrad[];914478 said:
I thought you were talking about theater seats, now I missed the point, so I will have reread all these post , gosh{D

Well, I did mention theatre seats... so... in a way I kinda was talking about theatre seats...

Wait. Don't do that, you're going to confuse me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.