Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
there are a lot of hot female hobbyist in this forum ....sadly though, most are taken lol
Good point (myself included, there) but isn't that how it always is? The good ones are nearly always taken, whether you're talking about people or theatre seats :rolleyes:

(Fortunately for me, I've got one of the good ones! ;))

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Good point (myself included, there) but isn't that how it always is? The good ones are nearly always taken, whether you're talking about people or theatre seats :rolleyes:

true that......sadly for us guys that haven't dated a hobbyist we are always wondering what if!!lol

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
true that......sadly for us guys that haven't dated a hobbyist we are always wondering what if!!lol

IMO, it wouldn't be that much of a difference - either you like tarantulas or you don't :p Last fall I told my boyfriend Mark that if he loved me he would hold one of my tarantulas {D but much to MY surprise, he did! I told him beforehand not to go freaking out or anything because if he ended up hurting my Rozzie (female G. rosea) I'd hunt him down and hurt him. Rozz took to him almost immediately, although he was turning redder than a beet feeling her crawl up his arm. He finally said, "Okay I held her - get her off...." I told him that if he gets to have a farm (and the cows that go with the farm) then I get to have my tarantulas. 'Nuff said.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
boo hoo boo hoo sniff ( thats me crying why why ) i must keep looking ;) {D phil

The Shadow

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Why is every guy so desperete on this forum for a girl...reading the responses after a girl posts pics is absurd!! jeez guys get a life.....no offense.

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Why is every guy so desperete on this forum for a girl...reading the responses after a girl posts pics is absurd!! jeez guys get a life.....no offense.
i dont think its desperation, as its more of a hey there are chic's( <--sorry had to do it, it wouldn't be me otherwise) that do love creepy crawly's...since most of my gf's cant stand being in the same room as mine....chalk it up, to it being like a breath of fresh air!!!!lol

Last edited:

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
its to do with being a guy and a lot of us do have a life and you are saying you have not thought a girl was not pretty ? or is it the guys you like better !!!

Scott C.

ArachnoScott
Old Timer
Easy there tiger.... You do come on a bit strong at times.

Post a pick:D

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
i will agree this thread gets quite out of control with all that.ill also say that i wish there were some hot spiders girls round here :(

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer

not really...women seem to have a hard time being attracted to the good ones. They seem to like to get screwed over umpteen times before they realize they can do better. Strange...

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
not really...women seem to have a hard time being attracted to the good ones. They seem to like to get screwed over umpteen times before they realize they can do better. Strange...
No, seriously - I truly do have a good guy, and I love him so much just for being himself. He doesn't smoke, swear, drink, or act like a player, and he treats me like royalty (which I don't deserve, he's so unbelievably sweet) Not every woman is the same, you should know that by now! ;) ;P

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
I never said you didn't have a good guy (why are people misunderstanding me every time I open my mouth today?)

The only thing women have in common is that they're all a bit nuts upstairs...just a matter of how much ;)

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I never said you didn't have a good guy (why are people misunderstanding me every time I open my mouth today?)

The only thing women have in common is that they're all a bit nuts upstairs...just a matter of how much ;)

Well, generally when someone says that women enjoy getting screwed over umpteen times, one might tend to assume that it takes a 'bad guy' to do that - and if they've got a boyfriend/fiance/spouse, that's their man you're "talkin' about" (I'm territorial, what can I say... another reason of why he likes me: I'm feisty! {D)

P.S. Don't feel bad about being misunderstood, I've got the same problem some days. Or maybe that's just 'cos I'm a bit nuts :p ;)

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
honestly, i'm starting to notice this same trend in the male gender. ;)
yeah, but if we're nuts we're always nuts...women are harder to figure out because their hormones are never constant, some days they're nuttier than others. Although, i've been told on some occasions that I PMS at times lol

Status
Not open for further replies.