Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticulator

Arachnopeon
OMG. I didn't mean to cause a fuss, I was just showing the lighter side of life at home.

Sorry mema.

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
@ IHeartMantids, didn't all those dolls freak you out?!

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
got back a couple of the wedding pictures. all will be finished next week, available in color and b/w.

http://jbcook.blogspot.com/2007/06/white-wedding.html

my favorites:

everyone got bubbles, except the bridesmaids/groomsmen who received 1 can of white silly string each. {D

MJ during his improvised wedding vows, promising "to dance for you like this, every day, always" (and yes, he does). the man who looks ashamed is our friend wally (an acting comrade of MJ's), who married us.

Last edited:

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My brother and I share this account, his name is Adam, I am Ryan. I guess we should start signing our posts based on who's posting {D

Anyways this is me (Ryan):

Attachments

billyb

Arachnopeon
awwwwwww mysticulator you guys are so cute!! i love ur smile in the top one!! you and ya motha and jordan are just... yeah lol

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This is an updated photo of me, taken amazingly by myself! wow! {D (ahh yes. The joy of learning how to set the timer on your new camera)

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This is an updated photo of me, taken amazingly by myself! wow! {D (ahh yes. The joy of learning how to set the timer on your new camera)
very nice photo its good to see you - again we have a beautiful lady on the arachnoboards -- phil

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
there are a lot of hot female hobbyist in this forum ....sadly though, most are taken lol

Status
Not open for further replies.