Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

demode

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Here's me on the right looking pretty happy about something (propably the 90% drink I just had) {D

Iggy22

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Heh heh... Me and my navy hat... Kinda old, but I still like it

My room mate Anil and I

Heather

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
why is it creepy? :? People should not be able to compile lists of similar state laws to save time from having to scan through the statutes of all 50 states? I can think of things much much creepier.
All I meant was that it just seems creepy to me that one would want to know how young of a girl they can pursue legally...

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
soo this tread really is about posting a pic of u and your GF so others dont think ur gay lol....

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My opinion of what age of consent should be probably around seven and over... I mean once your seven, you pretty much an Adult in my book,

Back when I was 5 I had gotten Married, and Its a bit young in my opinion but 7 is a good time.
you was 5 was you past it by then {D by 7 you must be past it {D

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Looking good Dwayne! Come have dinner with us sometime!!!!!!!!
And No, you don't have to bring Starbucks coupons!
Haha! I shall! The funny is, I don't work there anymore, so no coupons for either of us.

Where the heck do you live now?

alicia.r

Arachnopeon
i change my hair colour a lot, so here's me with black, blue & red hair...

next step: blonde again. :D

Iggy22

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Me surfing in Maui, HW/ Baja, CA/ Perth, Australia/long beach, NY

My room mate Anil (above) fell asleep on the beach and didn't wake up till we left!

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
All I meant was that it just seems creepy to me that one would want to know how young of a girl they can pursue legally...

oh, you mean so they don't get in trouble with the law? :? I really don't get what you're creeped out about. If a girl wants to have consensual sex, and she's legal in that state, why is that creepy if the guy wants to be sure he's within his legal rights? I'm not saying it is ethically correct (say he is 35 and she's 16) but I don't see it as "creepy" exactly.

Are you saying states should not have laws giving the age of consent? Are you saying they should have them but it should be a mystery until the cops show up? You're automatically assuming that those lists exist just so a bunch of old men can see how young of a girl they can do within the legal limits of the law before going out and trying to pick one up. While that probably does happen on occasion, I HIGHLY doubt that is what the majority of people use it for.

maybe this should be a new topic in TWH, this could go on for a long while :D we can continue this in PM's if you'd like or maybe i'll get bored later and start a new thread...but this is it for me in this thread on this topic.

Lunix...I'd much prefer to date your gf than you, no offense :D

Status
Not open for further replies.