Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
hmmm...with so much French culture around these parts, I still have no idea what you said at the end lol. Anyone habla francois? :p

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hmmm...with so much French culture around these parts, I still have no idea what you said at the end lol. Anyone habla francois? :p
I took French many years ago, but forgot most of it... I think he said: "I know, she's my dear."

-Kelly

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That was the gist of it -- though I had to look up "cheri."

The weird part? www.freetranslation.com doesn't translate "cheri" into English, but translates "she is my dear" to "elle est mon cher." Shouldn't there be a feminine form of the last word? And isn't "ma" the feminine form of "mon"?

pinktoe23

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I only took a year of français and only know the basics but Kelly is right, I believe that's what he meant. hm although I think for his gf it would be ma chérie :)

Atalanta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It's great to see new faces and updates from longer standing AB folks!
Here are a couple from a fun spring night with my dear friend Stace (she's the blonde):

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's great to see new faces and updates from longer standing AB folks!
Here are a couple from a fun spring night with my dear friend Stace (she's the blonde):
Uh oh! Got another one in the running for hottest chick on site! ;)

You look beautiful, Maggie! Gorgeous smile and figure... what was going on there?! :eek:

-Kelly

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Thanks for the translation :) I forgot about internet translators lol (pretty bad considering I have one on my iGoogle home page lol)

the moth I mentioned in the "One Million Things..." thread recently...darn thing just wouldn't cooperate and sit on my tongue :(

Attachments

Atalanta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Moth? There's a moth? ;) It's nice to have a picture where your face is more visible.

Atalanta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Uh oh! Got another one in the running for hottest chick on site! ;)

You look beautiful, Maggie! Gorgeous smile and figure... what was going on there?! :eek:

-Kelly

Thank you, m'dear! If I was competitive, I'd be in real trouble on the boards - so many beautiful women, yourself included. (I can't seem to compile a complete list for hottest "boy" or "chick" as there are too many attractive people here!)

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Moth? There's a moth? ;) It's nice to have a picture where your face is more visible.
haha, only half this time though...profile pics :D

and yeah, what was up with the sexy outfit? Regular night on the town or special occasion?

Atalanta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
haha, only half this time though...profile pics :D

and yeah, what was up with the sexy outfit? Regular night on the town or special occasion?
Heh - I'm typically a jeans person and don't go out that much, but my "regular" nights on the town don't involve street corners. ;) This is from a fetish show put on by a local troupe every quarter or so. My clothes are a bit mussed in the 2nd picture as I'd just been spanked by a troupe member. :eek: The shows are always interesting and good fun.

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer
the moth I mentioned in the "One Million Things..." thread recently...darn thing just wouldn't cooperate and sit on my tongue :(
Damn, man, before I read the text I thought you just had really brutal sideburns. :confused:

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Atalanta;It's great to see new faces and updates from longer standing AB folks!

very nice picts as for the spanking :eek: :eek: :eek: and :eek: phil

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well...

here's a pic of me, yes i have no shirt on. figured it's about time i show my mug here on the forums.
EDIT: yes i look evil :(. i can usually be found in blue jeans covered in oil, dirt, etc etc.

Last edited:

Arachnobrian

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Last time I tried this it didn't work.

So I try again.

This is me at work, early morning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.