Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinktoe23

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
oops Terri perdona, should've said it for members that hadn't seen my previous pics some months ago. In the first set of pics I'm the one with the polka dot dress and light brown hair to the left.

in the second post set I'm the one in the middle on the first picture :p

-Kamil

Last edited:

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hi kamil its good to see you again and your friends having fun:clap: :clap: :clap: and you look wonderful as always :worship: :worship: :worship: phil

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
oops Terri perdona, should've said it for members that hadn't seen my previous pics some months ago. In the first set of pics I'm the one with the polka dot dress and light brown hair to the left.

-Kamil
Ahora, yo veo de quien estan hablando todos los muchachos aqui!
Con much gusto, linda.

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
it must've been pretty tasty! i'm guessing your recipe is a closely guarded secret? either way, is it really spicy? or not so much as to not put off potential votes from judges? beans/no beans? i say beans no matter what anyone says. chili is as great as it is because you can add almost anything to it...so why leave out something that goes so perfectly with the rest of it?
Well, in past years cookoffs, I've stuck with the rules of the International Chili Society. I have used a very good recipe that was great, but the judges at this cookoff seemed to prefer the non-traditional ones better.

So last year I added an Asian twist and got 2nd place. This year I came up with an idea that should knock their socks off. Big big secret, though.:} Regardless, I make it medium spicy for the wimps, and never any beans.

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

-Kamil
not trying to sound like a caveman lol but nice;)

Last edited:

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Manny finally put our skydiving pics online! :) Here's one of me and Sarah before her jump, then a couple of me getting ready and reviewing for my jump. I'll also put a pic of some people coming down, but I have no clue if any of them are us! Manny and Sarah got pictures and video taken from the air, but I didn't this time ($$$)... so hopefully they'll post some! :)

-Kelly

Last edited:

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
cool pics kelly. i bet that was some crazy fun. i've never done anything like that before. a friend of mine is going to jump school pretty soon (for the marines), he seems pretty excited about that. hah you'd have to kick me out of the plane the first time i think. :D

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
Jump school sounds fun.... Don't know about the halo jumping though. A little too extreme for my taste....

MRL

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Manny finally put our skydiving pics online! :) Here's one of me and Sarah before her jump, then a couple of me getting ready and reviewing for my jump. I'll also put a pic of some people coming down, but I have no clue if any of them are us! Manny and Sarah got pictures and video taken from the air, but I didn't this time ($$$)... so hopefully they'll post some! :)

-Kelly
I just wanna say Kelly and Sarah were both awesome sky diving :).. and thanks Kelly for a great experience :worship:.. here's one of me and Sarah.. one of me getting ready and finally one in the air just out of the plane!

Attachments

pinktoe23

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ahora, yo veo de quien estan hablando todos los muchachos aqui!
Con much gusto, linda.
hahaha muchas gracias Terri pero debo decir you look quite pretty yourself too missy! not to mention your two kids are just too cute! :worship:

you and your bf look really happy together y eso es lo mas importante. very happy for you :)

@Kelly just WOW way too cool! I'd love to be able to do that one day!!! looks like an amazing experience for sure!

@sick and Phil Aww you guys thanks :)

Phil these last ones are for you. ...hm let's see if I can persuade you to post :p hehe nah just kidding, just kidding :p these were taken last night at my friend's 25th birthday. I got there with her presents and came out with some early birthday gifts for meee! :} the other pic is the 2nd part of the class trip with some belgian tourists like us we had met the night before.

Last edited:

Atalanta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Gorgeous pictures, Kamil! You look like you are all having a great time in all of them. :D

pinktoe23

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thank you Maggie I was! we had a blast but something tells me we nearly didn't have as much fun as you did in your pics :p

that spanking sounds quite interesting :D

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Kamil nice pics. Just want to compliment you on that nice Canela colored skin.

pinktoe23

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
what can i say :clap: :clap: :clap:
well here is a pic of me would've been awesome! :D hahaha just joking my persuasion attempts have failed :p

Kamil nice pics. Just want to compliment you on that nice Canela colored skin.
gracias Eddy :)

I guess sitting in the beach for so many hours like a roasted chicken all these years finally paid off :D

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My new cycling jersey. Don't mind the pants, this was just to try it on. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.