Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
pfft,Look at that guy, taking his picture in front of a mirror. You did it all wrong, you should of had a large mirror behind you. Then you would of had a reflection of a reflection that went on for an infinity.;P

Last edited:

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
pfft, look at those guys with thier sychronized posting.;P

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
We sit with our backs to eachother surfing the net all night long. Love is Bliss... :D

luna

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My new cycling jersey. Don't mind the pants, this was just to try it on. ;)

Your jersey is precious!!! I love the wild things! Literature based clothes are fun. Hope you feel like a monster when you wear it too; it looks ferocious yet cute.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
kamil you always look beautiful and light up the boards i kiss your hand always be your self x phil
well here is a pic of me would've been awesome! :D hahaha just joking my persuasion attempts have failed :p

gracias Eddy :)

I guess sitting in the beach for so many hours like a roasted chicken all these years finally paid off :D

willywonka

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
:eek: i have been trying to stand on my head to read cheshire top :eek: :? :? phil
It looks like it says, "An incomplete list of impolite words. 2000 filthy words and phrases complied by George Carlin."

All my years of teaching and having to read students work has finally paid off.{D

SenoritaSarah

Arachnopeon
my friend mel and i went to mexico last week...though it was meant to be with kelly :(

For those of you who dont know...im the one on the left in both pics

Attachments

pinktoe23

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
[]Kaliningrad[];923331 said:
pfft, look at that mujer Puertorriqueño bonita and her nice happy smile;P
pfft look at that guy that needs to post more pics of himself and his nice bike soon ;P

funnylori I'm digging the shirt, quite unique :)

Status
Not open for further replies.