Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
It is times like this, sad times like this, that I realize I've made it to 27 and have yet to acquire either a pogo stick or a napoleon costume.

Cheers,
Dave

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Greetings all..Am new here..very nice to meet all of you.!
This is a recent one..i'll try to find one where i'm being normal..if there is such a thing, lol.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
welcome aboard Ted! Seem "normal" enough to me...considering the regulars on this forum :D

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
welcome aboard Ted! Seem "normal" enough to me...considering the regulars on this forum :D
Much appreciated, sir!
I am a fairly strange individual with some odd hobbies, for sure.
but i will wait till everyone knows me a bit better before i let all that out in the open..no worries..nothing bannable.{D

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
pbbbtttt...look at my avatar, no worries :) The one before this was all black with a white outline of an upside down cross (ok, so I had one of a kitten licking it's paw in between that one and this one...)...

but take your time...we all let it all hang out sometimes. Very few people here get easily offended and you'll pick up on who they are rather quickly. Is that a home made glove?

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
pbbbtttt...look at my avatar, no worries :) The one before this was all black with a white outline of an upside down cross (ok, so I had one of a kitten licking it's paw in between that one and this one...)...

but take your time...we all let it all hang out sometimes. Very few people here get easily offended and you'll pick up on who they are rather quickly. Is that a home made glove?
ah, cool, it's nice to be with like minded individuals.:cool:
all the entomology enthusuasts i have hung around have been quite interesting folks.

Yes, indeed, i made that glove 20 years ago or more..back when the original movie came out.
it's much better than the movie prop..and super sharp.
it's 3/4 hard copper, hand forged, with surgical stainless steel blades, all custom.
I am an artist who does pretty creepy stuff..and this was my first project in metal!
glad you like it!:evil:

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
wow those are real blades? Thats awesome. Have you ever scared anybody with them?

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i suppose a proper intro would have been better.
My name is Ted Tutor..and am a seasoned amateur entomologist..and have been collecting and studying all my life.
I study and collect native species as well as exotics.
My former expertise lies in Reptiles..and have kept venomous species from
all over the world.
When i'm not doing either I also am a serious fossil collector, and travel around doing all three.
I have thousands of insects..of course most of them lived out their shortlived lives and are now mounted and documented behind glass cases covering every bit of wall space in my house.:D
i am also an artist and create very dark art in the form of illustration, sculpture, and 3-d/2-d works for the twisted populous all over the U.S.

well, enough about all that..
I'm here to enjoy talking inverts with you guys, and occasionally off topic conversation.!

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
wow those are real blades? Thats awesome. Have you ever scared anybody with them?
oooh yes..very real..double edged too!
they are welded with almost pure silver for a seamless bond and almost indestructible.
i have put them through sheet rock walls...and have been scaring people for decades with it.:)
I generally scare people with most of my creations..as you can guess, a great pastime of mine.{D

PinkZebraBooty

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
oooh yes..very real..double edged too!
they are welded with almost pure silver for a seamless bond and almost indestructible.
i have put them through sheet rock walls...and have been scaring people for decades with it.:)
I generally scare people with most of my creations..as you can guess, a great pastime of mine.{D
How many times have you cut yourself with them?

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Much appreciated, sir!
I am a fairly strange individual with some odd hobbies, for sure.
but i will wait till everyone knows me a bit better before i let all that out in the open..no worries..nothing bannable.{D
yes you are ok and very normal to me :eek: :eek: just look at me i am well loved and liked on here :liar: :liar: :liar: LOL phil

RoachGirlRen

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
those gals are huge! What species are they?
They're supposed to be plain old run of the mill Madagascar hissers, but they seem a tad larger than many I've seen... and you should see the boys! I can't help but wonder if they're maybe the giant morph.

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
RoachGirlRen I love that picture. It holds a lot of personality.

Welcome to the AB :D

Steph

Status
Not open for further replies.