Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
hahaha, it looks like your cat is wearing pajamas :) (or maybe it's just my imagination...it runs wild sometimes)

and why does Bozeman, MT sound familiar to me? Is there any kind of regional softball tournaments held there? I seem to remember my sister and her team going to play in a tournament there in the early/mid 90's...

fishytwo

Arachnopeon
hahaha, it looks like your cat is wearing pajamas :) (or maybe it's just my imagination...it runs wild sometimes)
lol, cute! she does! :D

and why does Bozeman, MT sound familiar to me? Is there any kind of regional softball tournaments held there? I seem to remember my sister and her team going to play in a tournament there in the early/mid 90's...
huh, no idea. softball tournaments....hmm....I don't think so, mostly because I don't know where a softball tournament could be held in Bozeman....it's not a very big city/town.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
i'll have to ask her where she played then...i hate it when things sound familiar but i don't know why :( Any good places to ski around there that I may have heard of?

Lilija

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ah, what the heck.

I looked over this thread, and I wouldn't feel right if I didn't contribute...

Crummy quick pic taken with a webcam...

Malevolus

Arachnopeon
Woo! I thought I was all alone up here in Montana! Glad to see there's another person here from the land of ice and snow.

As for my pic, it'll be here eventually when my digital camera decides it wants to behave again.

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
so i really need to get up some recent photos... but for now, here's a picture from a friend's halloween party.

the guy i'm attacking is my fiance, MJ. don't worry, no one was harmed in the posing of that shot.

name the course of inspiration for our costumes and win a (hypothetical) cookie. :)

ps- trying to remove massive amounts of latex make-up from your hairline, face, and neck at 2 am SUCKS.

Last edited:

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
so i really need to get up some recent photos... but for now, here's a picture from a friend's halloween party.

the guy i'm attacking is my fiance, MJ. don't worry, no one was harmed in the posing of that shot.

name the course of inspiration for our costumes and win a (hypothetical) cookie. :)

ps- trying to remove massive amounts of latex make-up from your hairline, face, and neck at 2 am SUCKS.
Shaun of the Dead...?

fishytwo

Arachnopeon
Skiing...

i'll have to ask her where she played then...i hate it when things sound familiar but i don't know why :( Any good places to ski around there that I may have heard of?
Bridger Bowl, Big Sky Resort, and Moonlight Basin are all near Bozeman; Big Sky is especially famous.

Too bad there's practically NO snow right now :(

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
You gots nice eyes Silver.x :)

Oh and here is a fairly recent pic of me (though its not as recent since I got my hair cut off)...its just the least ugly one I could find!

Last edited:

Squirrelcore8

Arachnopeon
This is the most recent picture of myself. I am the gentleman on the left.
We went with formal wear for New Years.

Heather

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Didn't want to feel left out

I made my intro in the intro thread... I think it makes more sense to be able to put a face to that.

So here I am... Born, raised and still in Kansas! I love all God's creatures (although the flying, stinging ones are pretty questionable!) I don't have my own T yet, but I am researching and learning... I have my heart set on one that is as flighty and unpredictable as I am!

Here some of my most recent pics:
On the farm with my Big Beautiful Boy!

Just me...

I love being able to 'see' who is behind the posts...

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Cheshire you should change your title to Flirt O' Matic {D

SkorpNtrants

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I made my intro in the intro thread... I think it makes more sense to be able to put a face to that.

So here I am... Born, raised and still in Kansas! I love all God's creatures (although the flying, stinging ones are pretty questionable!) I don't have my own T yet, but I am researching and learning... I have my heart set on one that is as flighty and unpredictable as I am!

Here some of my most recent pics:
On the farm with my Big Beautiful Boy!

Just me...

I love being able to 'see' who is behind the posts...
Your beautiful, you like tarantulas, and have a horse :)
That's so awesome, although I have never owned a horse, and am afraid to ride one I have worked with other live stock such as sheep, goats and llamas but only had showed goats at fairs, when I was in 4H, I also owned chickens at one time, but they were more of pets than anything.

I would much rather not derail from this thread to much, I can post a picture if someone would tell me how, or do it for me if I had sent them a picture of myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.