Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

George!

Arachnopeon
I thought seeing as everyone has so kindly added pictures of themselves to this extensive guide to the weird and wonderful (you lot being the wonderful and me being the weird, oh im such a charmer lol) I would add some pics of me. The first is my CV picture cause its the only picture of me where im not hungover or drunk or just look generally terrible, so here goes it.

Me old.jpg

Next is me and my very good friend Caroline.

Woody, Me.JPG

Then here is my band in the garden jus for fun. Ignore the blonde hair!

The band.jpg

Then here is a seperate pic of me and my bass in the garden.

Me bass.JPG

Well now I hope you feel you know me o so much more :)

Dan

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
SenoritaSarah and me just before we went out to celebrate her 18th birthday this past weekend! :)

-Kelly

Last edited:

Hedrus

Arachnopeon
Thought I'd join in. 2 from this past summer. Need to take some new ones but I haven't changed much. LOL.

Kenzie

Kriegan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm always happy to publicly hit on two of my favorite arachno-women.

Happy birthday, Sarah :)
I'll have to agree with you, two beautiful ladies of this forum indeed!

Señorita Sarah I'm sorry I didn't know it was your birthday too, hope you two had fun celebrating your special day, and Manny got you something very nice to give you the warmest of fuzzies:)

Best regards,
Ulrich

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Updates.

So, I cut my hair. And I felt I had to share this montage of photos of me taken by my bro's friend Chrispy (again). Chrispy has a way of capturing 'me'.

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Ok, that was getting out of hand. All the posts that you no longer see have been saved to some "other" location for the time being. I will leave it to Scott & Debby to decide whether they ever need to be viewable again. We now return you to what this thread was actually about. Any further comments on the "situation" will earn you a warning. It's been handled, your "helpful input" is no longer needed. Thanks.

-MrI

Schlyne

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I used to hate tucking in my shirt and wearing dress shoes, but since I got my new job a little over a year ago I have to dress "business casual" every day which means dress pants or khakis, button up or polo shirt tucked in, and dress shoes. I have grown to kinda like it, I definitely get more respect when I go out in public like that (usually just to subway :p ), the girls like it too :D

Sometimes you just have to give in and do what society prefers to get what you want. Kinda sucks but that's how the world operates, your clothes are pretty much your uniform...but the uniform doesn't make the person!
I get more stupid questions from people if I've gone shopping after work, in the business causal clothes I've worn to work. People look at the khakis and think I work in the store :wall:

Atalanta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Mina - I love that picture of you! If any mirror broke, it was from jealousy. :)

Mr. I - Beautiful background in that pic. Foreground looks much like my brother, and not in a bad way.

Lots of very nice looking new and veteran arachnopeople!

tattoo_rebel

Arachnopeon
Ok plp here is me again this is one is for elynalyous;P

straaaange...:? why is it saying I have already attached this file in thread Deleted from WBTC #3???

if it was deleted, how can it already be in the thread?:confused:

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Ok plp here is me again this is one is for elynalyous;P

straaaange...:? why is it saying I have already attached this file in thread Deleted from WBTC #3???

if it was deleted, how can it already be in the thread?:confused:
There are rules in place to prevent people from making redundant attachments. Since the picture was already attached in the posts I deleted, I had to delete it from there for you to be able to post it again. You are free to post it now, it has been taken care of.

Lindze

Arachnopeon
I suppose i could post a picture of me in here :p

Ah lets make it two
Crappy quality

Lindze

Arachnopeon
Ok, Thanks Gerard, I appologize about the messy room, and i swear i wasnt grouchy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.