Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
Hello all you beautiful people....... I don't have pics in this edition yet so here is one from around christmas:

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Finally, updated pictures!!!! :D

Ignore the Panthers jerseys... My brother George (towering giant) is a big fan and wanted us to wear his spare shirts during the game on Christmas Eve. They won. Unfortunately, he bet against them for once!

PS- the pictures are all bleached out because my parents' monitor makes everything look dark, so my dad altered them so they'd look right only for HIM. :wall:

MJ and I

George, MJ, our dog Dizzy, and I

My brother and I, making his dog Sadie sport a jersey. Dizzy was too small.

Last edited:

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
lol, I know exactly what you mean kitty :D My old 19" monitor was the same way in it's later days...I had to always have a gamma correction program running in the background and turn up the brightness and contrast to maximum :wall: Other people just needed to learn to turn their brightness to minimum when I would send them pictures lol

Since we're still posting holiday pictures, here's me getting ready to bake a dozen pork chops for some family...

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
Here is a recent, and more AB appropriate, pic:

Cheers,
Scott

SkorpNtrants

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Here is a recent, and more AB appropriate, pic:

Cheers,
Scott
I'm suprised at how many T's a young person like yourself can have.
of course I am only 20, and don't have a life so therefore I have alot of time.

nice room, and I love thoes posters!

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
scott...i swear you look different in every picture you post. Do you work undercover a lot? lol

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
I'm suprised at how many T's a young person like yourself can have.
of course I am only 20, and don't have a life so therefore I have alot of time.

nice room, and I love thoes posters!
Well, I'm 25, and it is a bit of work. I've cut the numbers down a lot though, and have cut out the breeding projects, and the photography for the time being, due to work being hell lately. I think the hands off approach has helped too. I don't bother the T's very much at all..... Thanks for your kind words.

scott...i swear you look different in every picture you post. Do you work undercover a lot? lol
Do I? How so?..... I have recently gone through a wardrobe change to help with the discrimination by appearance thing. It's amazing what dressing for other peoples comfort can do for you out here. Grown people will take me seriously now based on how I wear my pants. It's a bit weird, but I never really gave a hoot how I looked, so why not cater to those who do........... No undercover work for me though{D

Nice pic of you; I love your set up and all the framed pics. Looks reall nice! ^^
Thank you miss Phantom..... I figured since my bugs like their holes, and I like to see them, we had to work something out.:)

Israel2004

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Have to agree with edesign here, in every picture you post you look slightly different.

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Well... I guess one pic every couple of years or so can't hurt.

Sunset at Dinefwr Castle in Wales, from our trip in November...

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
Cool pic Mr. I.... I bet the was a fun trip.

@Israel- I guess It's good though.... Gotta keep the weirdos on their toes. Otherwise they might recognize me. lol

thunderthief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I hate having my pic taken, so the only ones I have are taken when I cant do anything about it!!!

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Do I? How so?..... I have recently gone through a wardrobe change to help with the discrimination by appearance thing. It's amazing what dressing for other peoples comfort can do for you out here. Grown people will take me seriously now based on how I wear my pants. It's a bit weird, but I never really gave a hoot how I looked, so why not cater to those who do........... No undercover work for me though{D
I dunno, sometimes you look older, sometimes younger...compare your avatar picture to the one you just posted, looks almost like two different people lol

I know what you mean about how you dress and social interactions. I used to hate tucking in my shirt and wearing dress shoes, but since I got my new job a little over a year ago I have to dress "business casual" every day which means dress pants or khakis, button up or polo shirt tucked in, and dress shoes. I have grown to kinda like it, I definitely get more respect when I go out in public like that (usually just to subway :p ), the girls like it too :D

Sometimes you just have to give in and do what society prefers to get what you want. Kinda sucks but that's how the world operates, your clothes are pretty much your uniform...but the uniform doesn't make the person!

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
everyone can laugh at this one. i won a free make-up consulation. personally, i think i didn't put enough foundation on.... but i kinda feel like a clown because i never wear make-up.

and for some reason every picture i took makes my face look weird... like it's drooping or something. maybe i'm the only person who has an adverse reaction to make-up... makes me look too old instead of young. :eek:

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
have you noticed you have a razor...thing...before? :D (i'm assuming here lol)

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
wow...are those your natural eye color? beautiful :) spruce green???

Status
Not open for further replies.