Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Is "8 Seconds" a reference to the movie or do you bull ride?

-Kelly
I'm thinking a creul joke by an ex who happened to own a tatoo needle:D

;P I don't see a lady in red, but is the lady in the pink taken? ;P

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Figured I'd get in on the Action here....Have a Go at a couple of these pix :)
Nate

That's Just me...
Colorado Springs huh? Im guessing Ft Carson. I lived in the Springs for a long time when I was little, and then for a while right after High School. The commisary on Ft Carson was my favorite place to buy beer, because they were sold beer after midnight and on Sundays, lol.

Im also wondering about the 8 Seconds tat. I live in the heard of Cowboy country, and have a couple friends who ride.

Last edited:

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ok, something few ever see in their lifetime. Me in a skirt. I was apartment hunting, and alot of the nicer apartments in the area are very picky who they rent to, so I had to really dress up.

And here are some pics I took playing around with different lighting.

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Is "8 Seconds" a reference to the movie or do you bull ride?

-Kelly

Bulls, Bronc's Back in my YOUNGER years...Before I started to Value My Back...Dont Ride anymore...Can't seem to find the time off to do it, nor do I want to jack my back up anymore than it already is :p

crawldad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Texas Blonde

Don't you know that gentlemen prefer blinds?!? The diffused lighting of the late day sun (I am guessing) through the blinds is an awsome effect. Excellent photos of beautiful eyes.

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Don't you know that gentlemen prefer blinds?!? The diffused lighting of the late day sun (I am guessing) through the blinds is an awsome effect. Excellent photos of beautiful eyes.
Yep, the sun was really low over the horizon. It was lighting up the kitchen with this awesome stripey orange light as it came through the back door, so I tried to use it. Those are two of my favorites. Thanks for the compliments! :D

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm thinking a creul joke by an ex who happened to own a tatoo needle:D

;P I don't see a lady in red, but is the lady in the pink taken? ;P

The Dress was RED! LOL! And she is....She got her ring For Christmas this year :) As far as that Tat goes, It was from when I WAS into the Rodeo Stuff....then I started to Value my back and gave it up :)

nepenthes

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
sweet pictures all, I'm pretty new only about 2 weeks ago? I dunno, but ill give it a little while, cause i might be getting dreads! Ill post pictures if I get them other wise you can see my pictures. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.