Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOOTBALL FAN

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
not sure that i've posted on in this thread...regardless i haven't posted one in a while. heres one from tonight of my craziest snake. not very big..but he (i just found out he was a he tonight) has the worst attitude of my three snakes. the only one to strike or bite me. hes pretty calm though once i've had him out of his tank for a minute.

edit..its an okeetee corn snake.

whats the difference between that and a Carolina corn??

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
whats the difference between that and a Carolina corn??
i'm not really sure that i've heard of a carolina corn..but i guess thats no surprise since its a common name. all i know about the okeetees are that their saddles have thicker black borders than a normal corn.

Joe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just about any normal phase corn snake with deep red blotches and well-defined black borders is called an Okeetee these days, but the name originally referred to corns found in the vicinity of Okeetee Hunt Club, or in the Jasper County, South Carolina area in general. As far as I know, it was the first locale-specific snake to become popular in the hobby.

Loaf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Loaf's PIctures

Ok I know I've posted this first pic before and after much debate I decided to post a couple more

Holy moly, there's a lizard crawling up my wall

Here's one of my just loafin' around

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I suppose an update's appropriate!

Okay, so I was terrified of this new hairstyle as I'd only gotten my hair chopped off once before and it was this short (and I was nine years old at the time!) but it was time for two updated photos with my short hair. The first one is with a picture of my boyfriend Mark and me - and how long my hair was then (sorry, you can't see it very well) and the second is another black and white from my webcam. Can you tell I have a thing for classic black and white photos? :D

-Sarah

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Figured you were kiddin', otherwise us hillbillies would have to go down and slap up some of them Virginia boys.{D

Sad to say though, some people just need a good-natured whack :D

-Sarah

Cryosi,

Good picture! :clap: I've always thought it would be exciting to go to Egypt.

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
i gotta agree with shadow for once. ;P

by the way..is that a cinderella shirt? :D

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks :) Yeah, it is a Cinderella shirt. I found it a little while ago... and, well, I couldn't leave the store without it. I've got a Poison shirt as well - that one's my favourite! :p Who doesn't love the big hair heavy metal bands of the 80's??

-Sarah

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Figured I'd get in on the Action here....Have a Go at a couple of these pix :)
Nate

That was taken this year with the Mayor Of Denver, The beautiful woman in Red is My Fiance' Tarah :)

That's Just me...

Just Another one Of Me, And My Dog...the H2 Was My fathers...Until Gas hit over 2.00 a Gallon ::grins::

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Is "8 Seconds" a reference to the movie or do you bull ride?

-Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.