Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
This is me and my band of brothers in Fort Leonard Wood, MO. We were going through BCT. Taken Last year.

This is me today. I was walking up my stairs until a friend surprised me with a camera shot.

This is where "The Imperator" and his Invertabrates live...its a house shaped like a Mushroom, and thats my car and truck.

More will come if I choose to.
nice supra! turbo? any extras? my old roommate had a late 80s or early 90s supra that was pretty fun to drive. it was a little worn out, but it had lots of mods...it was n/a though...but still great fun (especially compared to my civic :rolleyes: ) oh yea, and welcome to the boards.

TheImperator

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
nice supra! turbo? any extras? my old roommate had a late 80s or early 90s supra that was pretty fun to drive. it was a little worn out, but it had lots of mods...it was n/a though...but still great fun (especially compared to my civic :rolleyes: ) oh yea, and welcome to the boards.
My Supra is a Turbo 7M-GTE. The only extra I have on it is a Turbo K&N FIPK Turbo Intake, replaced the CATS with a Downpipe and Testpipe, and a BLITZ NUR Exhaust.

My friend also has a MKIII Supra but with alot more mods than mine, we nicknamed it "The Beast" because his supra pushes 650+ bhp. I love Supras so much, I plan to own the newer Gens of the Supra (MKIV) but those are pretty pricey and hard to find.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
what's left of my hair!

Here's me just before shaving the rest of my head tonight....it was all falling out.
Plus, a couple of the new wig dos I bought yesterday too!
I am a woman of many hairdos!

Attachments

Thoth

Arachnopharoah
Old Timer
Here's me just before shaving the rest of my head tonight....it was all falling out.
Plus, a couple of the new wig dos I bought yesterday too!
I am a woman of many hairdos!
You definitely have an Annie Lennox thing going with the first pic and you're looking hot, I think the smiles got a lot to do with it (being a red head in the third one doesn't hurt ;) ) .

Think of yourself as the ABs version of Alias :D

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Holley, You are a knock out no matter what's on top of your head!!!!!! Love the second wig, btw.

Loaf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Immortal Sin,
Nice to see another Oregonian on here!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE STUNNING!
I became a member not too long ago, maybe we can get together and I can rack your brain!!!!!!!
Loaf AKA Sophia :)

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Immortal Sin,
Nice to see another Oregonian on here!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE STUNNING!
I became a member not too long ago, maybe we can get together and I can rack your brain!!!!!!!
Loaf AKA Sophia :)
ah, welcome to AB :)
Nice to see another Oregonian on here, there are quite a few of us.
We've actually had get togethers before, but it's been a long long time.
PM me if you want, and maybe we can get together and talk about tarantulas!

brokenpole

Arachnopeon
What is on your nose?

Holley...

You could have knocked the booger off your nose before you took the pictures!!!!!

Sparky

crawldad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You are ABSOTIVELY POSOLUTELY a knockout Holley!! And the nose jewelry is a very nice accent. Like the rest of us here, I've sent posative thoughts, and little prayers your way since we first learned of your health. I do hope you are doing as well as you look, 'cause you look awsome! :worship::clap: :worship: :clap: :worship:

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
One of us. One of us. One of us. ;P

Actually I like the second wig.

Cheers,
Dave

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey Holley! Both wigs look sweet. The haircut pic is very tough looking. :}
Miss you a ton, girl! Hope you've had a chance to run some rounds through the barrel sometime. Still cherishing the H&k. Drop a line if you get a chance or an e-mail or whatever.

L8r.

G.

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hello Holly! I am Lori, I was over at Dean's the other day picking up a few T's and a guy there asked me if I knew you. I didn't get his name :eek: but he was very nice. So, here I go introducing myself, I live in Hillsboro, am 46 days away from turning 21, and a bit excentric ;)...
These are my babies:
http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=81481

Status
Not open for further replies.