Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Oh, yeah. The ONE time I don't hit on a taken chick who has her picture in this thread...

...or one who doesn't

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here's the best bug-related picture of me I have access to at the moment . . . this was in Costa Rica about two years ago. I only found this guy because one of the leaves looked out of place on a plant we were walking by near Peurto Jimenez. Katydids make weird noises when they're flying.

Pardon the sweat and peeling sunburn.

Now who's hitting on FunnyLori?
that looks like a few grasshopper species we have here in cali

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Sure, there is plenty of room on cloud 9 for guests. I pay for my membership though, it takes a couple of frappachinos a day, plus lots of tarantulas to play with - it breaks my budget but I wont give it up. I have been snowboarding once... If falling down the bunny hill a few times years ago counts... I might have some extra money to go this year though... It has been snowing like crazy on the mountain. So if I get to go, then sure I'll do a couple of runs for you ;) and if I can get it on tape, it will be a hilarious shot of me doing cartwheels down the hill.
hmmm...i don't do coffee. Was thinking about buying 5 GBB's and keep em until I figured out which was a female and selling the other 4 (I miss mine...ended up being a male and I sent it out for breeding, no sac though :( ).

And going once is more than none! More than I've done in a few years at least lol

mantids...nobody dude, i was just giving EC a hard time :) How was Costa Rica? I've considered going (had semiserious plans this spring but ended up having to scrap em), one of my uncles has been there and loved it...and it's cheap! Relatively anyway lol.

dragon_ian_uk

Arachnopeon
Haven't been around in a while (hectic lifestyle and all that.... {D )
but since the thread is here I might as well post.

Excuse the sun burn, we Scots don't handle the sun too well. :wall:

dragon_ian_uk

Arachnopeon
Yup, was taken at Luxor temple (strangely enough in Luxor).
Great place, seeing Karnak and the Valley of the Kings were
two of the most impressive moments of my life so far. :worship:

Those ancient Egyptians sure knew how to make tourist attractions !! {D {D

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yup, was taken at Luxor temple (strangely enough in Luxor).
Great place, seeing Karnak and the Valley of the Kings were
two of the most impressive moments of my life so far. :worship:

Those ancient Egyptians sure knew how to make tourist attractions !! {D {D

I honestly admit - I am SO jealous. Egypt is a place I really, really would love to see. Please, could you possibly share more pictures for me to drool over? :8o

---
Wendy
---

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
edesign . . . I was just joking, I knew it was all in good fun.:cool:

Anywho, Costa Rica was great. We stayed a couple nights in Monteverde, and about a week in Puerto Jimenez on the Osa Penninsula. Both places I went on a night tour and found plenty of cool bugs. I even found a few during the day :D

Click on my homepage link on my public profile -- a bunch of those pictures are bug pictures I took in Costa Rica, though there's quite a few from my apartment as well. The big B. smithi coming out of its hole was at Monteverde.

Thoth

Arachnopharoah
Old Timer
The big B. smithi coming out of its hole was at Monteverde.
Actually thats a Megaphobema mesomelas a rather desirable spider in the hobbby. I hope to see a few when I head down to CR this winter.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Actually thats a Megaphobema mesomelas a rather desirable spider in the hobbby. I hope to see a few when I head down to CR this winter.
It is? Wow, shows what I know.:? All I knew was that it had 8 legs and was red and black. And freakishly cool to see it coming out of its burrow when the guide poked a stick in there (the burrow, not the tarantula).

TheImperator

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I

This is me and my band of brothers in Fort Leonard Wood, MO. We were going through BCT. Taken Last year.

This is me today. I was walking up my stairs until a friend surprised me with a camera shot.

This is where "The Imperator" and his Invertabrates live...its a house shaped like a Mushroom, and thats my car and truck.

More will come if I choose to.

Last edited:

PinkZebraBooty

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Okay. This is what I look like. I have to credit my little brother's friend Chrispy for this picture.

Lori, just have to congratulate you on being totally cute without being covered in an inch of makeup or wearing hoochie mama clothes. Go on with your bad self. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.