Status
Not open for further replies.

Derekool

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I guess i wiil have have to sub in...

Hey Crested Lady

So you live in colorado...
Maybe we should hang somtime and talk spiders or cresties for that matter...
Do you live in the denver area? You ever Heard or Scails and tails?
You should come in sometime and ask for Derek, But introduce yourself as crested lady.
Or just shoot me a PM sometime...

Kriegan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:eek: Gentlemen, read her introduction this nice lady is married;)

" Hello,

My name is Sarah Milroy. I'm 23 and I live in Colorado with about a zillion geckos and 2 tarantulas.

Suprisingly enough, I have severe arachnophobia... but tarantulas just don't bother me as much as the other "creepy crawlies". (They're furry... so they can't be THAT bad. Lol. ) I've always been fascinated by tarantulas, and was just recently able to convince the spouse to let me get one. Once he agreed to one, what was one more? I currently have one B. albopilosum and one A. versicolor... and plan on picking up a few others as well. Nice to meet everyone! "

Last edited:

Derekool

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
:eek: Gentlemen, read her introduction this nice lady is married;)

" Hello,

My name is Sarah Milroy. I'm 23 and I live in Colorado with about a zillion geckos and 2 tarantulas.

Suprisingly enough, I have severe arachnophobia... but tarantulas just don't bother me as much as the other "creepy crawlies". (They're furry... so they can't be THAT bad. Lol. ) I've always been fascinated by tarantulas, and was just recently able to convince the spouse to let me get one. Once he agreed to one, what was one more? I currently have one B. albopilosum and one A. versicolor... and plan on picking up a few others as well. Nice to meet everyone! "
Did i say anything sexual or hit on her? Its just nice to see other enthusiest in CO, and actually talk face to face.
But my bad...

Alice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
lol, it's good my bf knows he came after the spiders... ;P

Crested Lady

Arachnopeon
You ever Heard or Scails and tails?
You should come in sometime and ask for Derek, But introduce yourself as crested lady.
Or just shoot me a PM sometime...

I have heard of Scales and Tails. :) Will you be attending the November 11th show? I'll be a vendor there and it's always good to meet fellow hobbyists. Be sure to stop by and introduce yourself! (I'd leave my booth, but it seems as though I'll probably be vending by myself this time. God knows what will disappear from my table if I leave. Lol!)

Scott C.

ArachnoScott
Old Timer
Hello Beauty, and the Beast,
Those were some really cool pics. Thanks for sharing them.:)
Scott

Derekool

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yeah I should be there and will stop by your booth for sure.
This show should be alot better than the last...

crawldad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Every good man

has a GREAT woman behind him. Mine is "tolerant" of most my critters. Except for this one, my female Pulchra that she insists she holds at every opportunity. A public THANK YOU for all you put up with. :worship: :clap:

Last edited:

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
My kids and I starting this year's pumpkin...

My daughter earlier today riding one of those machine horses at the store...

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice bike. Thats the ZX14 right? How does it handle with out a steering dampener?

Oh, thats a cool car too. {D

Cmendel

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey all I'm new to these boards, I've been interested in spider's most of my life. Finally getting into T's. I've been doing a lot of research on them latley, mostly from these boards.

I'm ordering myself a femle G. Aureostriata very soon =]

I will be posting pic's and the like for everyone to see how I'm doing on raising my first T:}

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/8557/menr9.jpg

Yeah yeah, I know I'll look like i'm 12, actually going to be 18 in December ;P

Dr Pies

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here's me.. Excuse the wife's idea of artism.

Last edited:

Aunt Ant

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey artism's cool. nice bod

Well, I changed my avatar for now. It's the boyfriend's idea of artism :) He took my myspace pic too
I'm gonna miss my Simpsons avatar (it was Parasite, from eastern europe's favorite cat 'n mouse team!)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.