Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyllomoon

Arachnopeon
Hi, I'm new here. I have no digital camera and this is probably the only photo I've tried to take of myself in years... with a webcam at that :rolleyes: . Sorry it's so blurry. Best I can do for now.

Lisa

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi, I'm new here. I have no digital camera and this is probably the only photo I've tried to take of myself in years... with a webcam at that :rolleyes: . Sorry it's so blurry. Best I can do for now.
Lisa
You sure won't get any complaints from me;)

Scott C.

ArachnoScott
Old Timer
Here is an updated pic for volume 3:

Take care all you beautiful people.
Scott

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

Lisa
dreads, now thats sick!!! in the good way lol, not the other;)

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
This picture serves four purposes:

1) To provide an updated picture of myself for this thread.
2) To provide a picture of my jungle carpet python for the thread in NSSW.
3) To display my fantastic shirt from Botar.
4) To illustrate what happens when you don't set the white balance on your camera.

Cheers,
Dave

Last edited:

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Lori - Me

Okay. This is what I look like. I have to credit my little brother's friend Chrispy for this picture.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
SHD...do you wax your head?
i'm gonna go out on a limb and say no, it's a natural shine :) My head does the same thing when I shave it...but since I usually just buzz it as close as possible it's not quite as pronounced, but still shines

lori, can i join you on cloud 9? This shiraz-cabernet wine isn't quite getting me there...cloud 7 I think :( need some other natural ingredient to boost me up two clouds ;) (EC...no, i'm not hitting on her. that's your job, i'm disappointed in you lol)

btw lori...do you ski or snowboard? If so, get some runs in for me this winter...haven't been able to do that in years :(

Keith Richard

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This picture serves four purposes:

1) To provide an updated picture of myself for this thread.
2) To provide a picture of my jungle carpet python for the thread in NSSW.
3) To display my fantastic shirt from Botar.
4) To illustrate what happens when you don't set the white balance on your camera.

Cheers,
Dave

Very, circa "Fight" Rob Halford! Cool.

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sure, there is plenty of room on cloud 9 for guests. I pay for my membership though, it takes a couple of frappachinos a day, plus lots of tarantulas to play with - it breaks my budget but I wont give it up. I have been snowboarding once... If falling down the bunny hill a few times years ago counts... I might have some extra money to go this year though... It has been snowing like crazy on the mountain. So if I get to go, then sure I'll do a couple of runs for you ;) and if I can get it on tape, it will be a hilarious shot of me doing cartwheels down the hill.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Here's the best bug-related picture of me I have access to at the moment . . . this was in Costa Rica about two years ago. I only found this guy because one of the leaves looked out of place on a plant we were walking by near Peurto Jimenez. Katydids make weird noises when they're flying.

Pardon the sweat and peeling sunburn.

Now who's hitting on FunnyLori?

Attachments

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
what's in the fish tank?
The 30 gallon on the bottom has comets, guppies and a big pleco. There are two tanks above. One has a midnight catfish, the other a clown pleco. I am currently setting up a peruvian tank of sorts in my office into which the catfish will go -- but with all the other stuff going on right now it is very slow going.

SHD...do you wax your head?
Nope. Just shave it when I'm not too lazy (in which case I just buzz).

Very, circa "Fight" Rob Halford! Cool.
Did he also get lazy about shaving? :)

Cheers,
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.