Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkZebraBooty

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Avatar?? :? or should I not ask (or do I even want to know the answer :8o )
Thoth, the avatar is me the night I won a Bettie Page lookalike contest. It's a classic pinup girl outfit, not exactly hoochie mama attire, but maybe the line is not there in anyone's head but mine. :)

Anyway, even if I was a hoochie mama, I'd still be allowed to compliment Lori on her natural good looks. ;)

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thoth, the avatar is me the night I won a Bettie Page lookalike contest. It's a classic pinup girl outfit, not exactly hoochie mama attire, but maybe the line is not there in anyone's head but mine. :)

Anyway, even if I was a hoochie mama, I'd still be allowed to compliment Lori on her natural good looks. ;)
hot lol......almost makes me wish i was older lol;)

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
*Blush* Well, thank you for the compliments. :p I never wear make up, I feel is mostly a waste of time, money, and it doesn't fool anybody... And I typically dress conservatively (unless it is a Misfits concert or a showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show). But I only see myself as a spastic arachnophile, I don't spend a lot of time in front of a mirror, hence the hat... ;)

And if you think I am cute, you should see my baby tarantulas... :D

PinkZebraBooty

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hot lol......almost makes me wish i was older lol;)
I have a t shirt that reads "Feminists <EDIT> Better." Same thing applies to thirtysomethings... alas, neither is something one can believe until they have experienced it themselves. ;)

ErikH

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have a t shirt that reads "Feminists <EDIT> Better." Same thing applies to thirtysomethings... alas, neither is something one can believe until they have experienced it themselves. ;)
You don't have to convince me. Practice makes perfect! ;)

Thoth

Arachnopharoah
Old Timer

No I have the same sort of line between classic pin up girl outfit (a la Vargas girls et c.) and trashy hootchie mama wear. I'm sorry and did not mean to imply in anyway you're a hootchie mama (just my attempt at being a wiseass), and you won't hear any complaints from me on any complements to Lori.

Though to me leopard skin bathing suit is the quintessential Bettie Page look.;) Oh and good job winning.

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
And at fortysomething I figure it's my genus IQ, sarcastic wit and been around the block (not to mention to hell and back a few times) world view that's going to hold people's attention, not the amount of dye in my naturally graying hair and blush on my ashen cheeks. And at your age, funnylori, I also didn't wear make-up and it didn't hold me back so-GO GET EM!

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
And at fortysomething I figure it's my genus IQ,
The irony! It burns!

Just kidding, I know that was just a typo. Or you are an expert on a narrow portion of scientific classification.;)

Oh, and I'll second your thoughts on makeup not being absolutely necessary. But you shouldn't write off being 40+ as being detrimental to appearance either.

tattoo_rebel

Arachnopeon
Thoth, the avatar is me the night I won a Bettie Page lookalike contest. It's a classic pinup girl outfit
but betty paige looks like a hoochie mama why would you wanna imitate her and then preach to youngsters not to wear what you're wearing lol:D don't ya think it's somewhat hypocritical?

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer

but betty paige looks like a hoochie mama why would you wanna imitate her and then preach to youngsters not to wear what you're wearing lol:D don't ya think it's somewhat hypocritical?
I think she answered all your questions already {D

Leviticus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice thread, lots of awesome pictures and interesting comments lmao. Here is a pic of me just chillin at the computer. I'll post another one when I decide to shave.

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The irony! It burns!

Just kidding, I know that was just a typo. Or you are an expert on a narrow portion of scientific classification.;)

Oh, and I'll second your thoughts on makeup not being absolutely necessary. But you shouldn't write off being 40+ as being detrimental to appearance either.
Hehe, I'm just used to writing genus, species all the time. And just to clarify, in my opinion, there's nothing wrong with make-up and hoogchie-choochie looks (I bet I spelled that wrong too) either, to each his own, viva la difference! It's what makes the world go round, give peace a chance and all the other expressions I can't think of before I've had my first cup of coffee. You just do what works best for you.

Last edited:

BugToxin

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
All this talk about hoochie mamma fashion and no examples. I for one would love some pictures so that I could have a better understanding of what you are all discussing.:drool:

*And before anyone even suggests it, you do NOT want to see me dressed up as a hoochie pappa.

Status
Not open for further replies.