Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
He's DARLING!! Hi William!! If you ever need to spit up, remember Uncle Lam always has two shoulders..... :D

Lochala

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Mister Internet said:
Blame it on whatever you want, it yet another example of why kids shouldn't be given their license to date until they're 17. Oh yeah, I should have prfaced that with my belief that kids should have to pass a test and get licensed in order to date 1-on-1. They should raise the driving age to 18 while they're at it. I'm way too young to be this old and cranky. :)
I disagree. not all kids my age are irresponsible and whoever can handle drivng should be able to. I've been driving since I was 15 and I have a perfectly clean record. :)

priZZ

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Brian S said:
hehe yeah you also said that Hungarian girls are the best lookin'. You are are lucky I don't go to Hungary and take your GF away from you ;) {D
You would take a friends girlfriend? That suckz! :D

priZZ

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
WayneT said:
This is me and my brother...circa 70 something...I wore glasses back then. I call these days my Jeff Lynn (ELO) phase...talk about white man's fro! {D
Wayne! This picture is king! Ultra retro! :D Just like Starsky & Hutch!!!

That were times, right? I wasn't even planed bye my parents at that time! {D

priZZ

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
spider said:
No, I would not take fergrim from her. ;P
Don't sure I understand what You mean... what has Fergrim to do with this? :confused:

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
priZZ said:
Don't sure I understand what You mean... what has Fergrim to do with this? :confused:

I`m saying fergrim is the girlfriend. lol, Never mind then.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
priZZ said:
You would take a friends girlfriend? That suckz! :D
hehe Why don't you just give her to me :D
Ship her to the U.S. via Air Mail :D
If she has any good lookin' sisters send them as well. ( I always wanted a herim) {D

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
priZZ said:
Wayne! This picture is king! Ultra retro! :D Just like Starsky & Hutch!!!

That were times, right? I wasn't even planed bye my parents at that time! {D
...god I feel so old :eek:

I will say that those times were definately high ones! {D

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Mister Internet said:
Blame it on whatever you want, it yet another example of why kids shouldn't be given their license to date until they're 17. Oh yeah, I should have prfaced that with my belief that kids should have to pass a test and get licensed in order to date 1-on-1. They should raise the driving age to 18 while they're at it. I'm way too young to be this old and cranky. :)

Well Holy Crap Mr. I!
LOFL
I'm older than you!!!
I assumed you were at least 10 years my senior... Hell, I figured you were older than Rourke!
I really, really needed that laugh, thanks so much for letting me have it at your expense!

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Mr. I is just a kid... albeit a cranky one!! :D

When I was 16, I took my '70 Chevelle out in the dirt. Went sideways, did doughnuts, went 80 and slammed on the brakes. Sure it all was TONS of fun, I was also learning what my vehicle would do in an emergency sitch. Maybe ALL kids should do this before they get their license.

Oh, and they should teach them that when you screw with the suspension of little doo-doo cars and race them at 120 on uneven asphalt, they they WILL fly!

Mad Hatter

Arachnofriend
Old Timer
MizM said:
Mr. I is just a kid... albeit a cranky one!! :D

When I was 16, I took my '70 Chevelle out in the dirt. Went sideways, did doughnuts, went 80 and slammed on the brakes. Sure it all was TONS of fun, I was also learning what my vehicle would do in an emergency sitch. Maybe ALL kids should do this before they get their license.

Oh, and they should teach them that when you screw with the suspension of little doo-doo cars and race them at 120 on uneven asphalt, they they WILL fly!
Wish I had had the opportunity to do something like that. Where I live right now, there's just no "dirt" to speak of where it would be possible to do that and not hit somebody.

I'm 18 and I STILL don't have my liscence. When I took driver's ed, they showed us all this video series called Red Asphalt. It scared the hell outa me and the only driving I've done since then has'nt been so great. I'm just so nervous!!! Ahhh!

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
IMHO a movie that should be shown to EVERYONE getting a license, kids or not. :rolleyes:

heering80

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here's my evolution.. Let's hope they come out in right order so no one gets confused {D [EDIT: ---YEAH RIGHT---]

(Don't know what went wrong between the last two stages though..)

Attachments

Last edited:

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am especially fond of your "hairdo" in the last picture Heering. {D

(Kidding - I know it's GOT to be a hat....right? :D )

---
Wendy
---

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
SaIiLdVaEnR said:
Does somebody need a nappy-poo? Yes they do, Yes they DO!
{D {D {D :p :p :p

Aidan

Who ME??? Nah, I just can't find my binky!!! :rolleyes:

Mad Hatter

Arachnofriend
Old Timer
Just me, myself and I

Okay... I've been avoiding this :8o , but here it is. It's really me and my lovely room. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.