Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

priZZ

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Brian S said:
I know that you aren't because I saw the pic of you and your GF of 3 years ;P ;P :D ;)
Damn... You just want to ruin my date with demolitonlover, right? :D

The Red Queen

Mrs. TarCan
Brian S said:
Mr I, All I can say is that when you are about 70 y.o., your gonna be one cranky old man {D {D
That or he'll be one of those horny old guys in the nursing homes who are always trying to grab my butt! :D

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The Red Queen said:
That or he'll be one of those horny old guys in the nursing homes who are always trying to grab my butt! :D

LMAO, I know for sure if you were working there, I would not mind being one of them at all! ;) :D

Gene

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Mister Internet said:
I'm way too young to be this old and cranky. :)
Yes you are. I have a younger brother your age. Well crap, I can't talk. I have already started getting mad when strange kids are playing im my yard. :?

The Red Queen

Mrs. TarCan
spider said:
LMAO, I know for sure if you were working there, I would not mind being one of them at all! ;) :D
Well, I don't work at the nursing home, I just pick up the people who died... so you might NOT want to see me, LOL!

Swifty

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The Red Queen said:
I hope I'm still horny when I'm old ......WAIT! I AM!! {D

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
priZZ said:
Damn... You just want to ruin my date with demolitonlover, right? :D
hehe yeah you also said that Hungarian girls are the best lookin'. You are are lucky I don't go to Hungary and take your GF away from you ;) {D

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The Red Queen said:
I predict he will live out the movie "Grumpy Old Men". Oh wait he already is living it out ;) {D

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The Red Queen said:
Well, I don't work at the nursing home, I just pick up the people who died... so you might NOT want to see me, LOL!

You`ll still be the cutest little embalmer I`ve ever seen! ;):D

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I know one person who thinks some cookies are so dern good, they`ll bleed for them!

;):D

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
From the archives!

K I had to dig back in some boxes for this one! Rourke's manson pics inspire me to share this one with you...plus there's no pics on this page! {D (It'll probably go to the next one!)
This is me and my brother...circa 70 something...I wore glasses back then. I call these days my Jeff Lynn (ELO) phase...talk about white man's fro! {D
I was drumming for a rock group called the Gold Dolphin...and some of you "experimental" people from back then should catch that reference.
Just don't laugh too hard! {D
oh and by the way, I know the pics' quality is crappy..."digital" back then meant you were good with your fingers!

Attachments

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
OMG Wayne!!! I may have to dig out some old fotos of me now. Nahh I think not. :rolleyes: Some of my old pics I had hair down the middle of my back. I'll bet you were in the Disco scene haha
BTW Nice Bass. What did it weigh?

GQ.

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Wayne,

Which one is you in the photo? The smoker or the bass player? :)

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
LOL I'm the one with the butt! Bass player! {D Oh god that's good!
Brian? Dude, the only weighing I did back then was in ounces! {D But I think from the pic it's like a three pounder. :D

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
OMG! I'm dying!! Code Monkey has met his WHITE MAN'S FRO match!!! And Code LOSES!!! {D

Status
Not open for further replies.