Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
It might have been a long time, but you are STILL a gorgeous couple!

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh yes, indeed. I couldn't agree more. VERY beautiful couple! :)

---
Wendy
---

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I wish I were single...
Oh Wait, She`s a member here, I`d better keep my mouth shut. :8o

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It`s only normal for a teenager of my age. :eek:
Don`t blame me, Blame the hormones. :D

Last edited:

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Blame it on whatever you want, it yet another example of why kids shouldn't be given their license to date until they're 17. Oh yeah, I should have prfaced that with my belief that kids should have to pass a test and get licensed in order to date 1-on-1. They should raise the driving age to 18 while they're at it. I'm way too young to be this old and cranky. :)

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mister Internet said:
Blame it on whatever you want, it yet another example of why kids shouldn't be given their license to date until they're 17. Oh yeah, I should have prfaced that with my belief that kids should have to pass a test and get licensed in order to date 1-on-1. They should raise the driving age to 18 while they're at it. I'm way too young to be this old and cranky. :)

We have to have licenses to date? Oh yeah, That`s in your beleif. :D
We "kids" normally date 1-on-1, unless we decide to invite friends.

And we don`t blame your for being cranky like this, You do have a big responsibility on your hands here. It`s not easy keeping up with all of our mindless drible. (some of us and our mindless dribble) :D

We love you for what you do. :)

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Mister Internet said:
Mr I, All I can say is that when you are about 70 y.o., your gonna be one cranky old man {D {D

Status
Not open for further replies.