Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Do YOU know how impossibly difficult it is to put a capital "D" and then follow it with a lower case "w" for me? {D

Hell, I blame my parents for alot of stuff too! {D

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Here is a foto taken of me a couple of days ago. This is the river by where I live.

Attachments

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
MizM said:
I'll bet you even blame them for your being BORN!!! :p
You read me like a book somethimes Terri! :D

Brian...where's the fishing pole? :?

guesskatiejules

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Mad Hatter said:
I can believe it. :) You're gorgeous!

:( I guess I should take my picture down. I'm just not even in the ballpark anymore.
I was just kidding! I really don't look like that all the time! You are gorgeous too! And don't let anyone tell you otherwise, or I'm gonna kick some booty!

Mad Hatter

Arachnofriend
Old Timer
Brian S said:
Here is a foto taken of me a couple of days ago. This is the river by where I live.
I wish I lived in such a nice place. :( I want a river, too!

Mad Hatter

Arachnofriend
Old Timer
guesskatiejules said:
I was just kidding! I really don't look like that all the time! You are gorgeous too! And don't let anyone tell you otherwise, or I'm gonna kick some booty!
I was kidding too, when I said that. I like the way I look - not exactly "beautiful," by my own definition, but sort of... mischievous. :D

Overmenneske

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
WayneT said:
Brian...where's the fishing pole? :?
Yupyupyup, only valid question now.

Brian, it looks beautiful. If I were you - I'd spend a lot of time doing nothing (fishing etc.) along that river.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Mad Hatter said:
I wish I lived in such a nice place. :( I want a river, too!
Well come to Missouri :D
There is plenty of rivers here. This is where I've spent most of my life. I am a true 100% country boy :D

Overmennske, I have the fish serial numbered on this river ;) There are Smallmouth Bass everywhere here.

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Leann you look great! You know, I've stared at this picture several times, and I have yet to see a goose in it.

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Brian S said:
Brian,

Is that the Finley? I spent many a summer day hunting crawdads in the Finley river as a kid.

Botar

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
LPacker79 said:
Me again.....Looking bored as usual. Look at that honker!

Honker? Geese? You GOOSE people?!! :p I didn't notice anything but the incredible eyes, they are SO pretty!!! But, I will agree that you look SOOO BORED!!

Fergrim

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If you were my mail lady, I'd leave indecent propositions taped to the inside of my mailbox.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Botar said:
Brian,

Is that the Finley? I spent many a summer day hunting crawdads in the Finley river as a kid.

Botar
Charles,
No that is on Bryant Creek. It runs thru Douglas and Ozark Countys. I have been on the Finley myself. I used to go frog gigging years ago with my cousins on the Finley. They live in Ozark, MO.
I also live close to the North Fork River. I am sure you have heard or been to it before.

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Brian S said:
Charles,
I also live close to the North Fork River. I am sure you have heard or been to it before.
That is one of my favorite rivers to float. Missed making a float trip this year... I'll have to make up for that next year.

Botar

Status
Not open for further replies.