Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

guesskatiejules

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wayne, would you only do my portrait if I dyed my hair neon green? ;) I don't know if green would match my eyes very well! :D

MyNameHere

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I feel safe in saying Wayne would do your portrait no matter what color your hair was--even puke green!

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
starzzzcollide said:
I feel safe in saying Wayne would do your portrait no matter what color your hair was--even puke green!
Heck I'd paint it sans the hair! :D

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If I seem younger than I really am, it's because the picture sucks too much to show my 'crow's feet' :p

Additionally, closing in on 24, my 'beard' isn't something that would convince a caterpillar, so I keep it banished.

Last edited:

Rourke

ArachnoProletariat
Old Timer
Vys said:
If I seem younger than I really am, it's because the picture sucks too much to show my 'crow's feet' :p

Additionally, closing in on 24, my 'beard' isn't something that would convince a caterpillar, so I keep it banished.
Excellent!! Now we know what the weird guy looks like!! {D {D ;P {D {D

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Rourke said:
Excellent!! Now we know what the weird guy looks like!! {D {D ;P {D {D
I've known that for quite some time now :) Of course, when he is momentarily illuminated by a flash of lightning, I, with some help from his wild statements, can just believe he is The Liberal. Hahaha, as in, you know, 'Bleschit auntie Pex, these pancakes are so the Devil!'

Silver.x

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Vys said:

Wow, a celebrity on the boards, I love your show Conan!

{D {D {D

Joking of course :p

Aidan

Pinktoe

Arachnopeon
Well hey everyone! Anyone remember this face?:

It's been forever, let's see if I'll stay this time :}

Gene

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Pinktoe said:
Well hey everyone! Anyone remember this face?:

It's been forever, let's see if I'll stay this time :}
I must confess..... I don't remember you, probably because I am still pretty new myself. Welcome back! Why did you leave before?

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I remember you, You were the cute one about a thousand pages back. :D

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Interested

Interested in coming back to the boards you say?
Have no fear, for I am here. I`ll introduce you around.

Not sure why I`m bothering with this. You`ve most likely received a thousand PM`s from drunk and disorderly guys. :D

You can expect that around here. :rolleyes:
So, PM me if you`d like or I`ll get intouch with you. I`m the man, or "kid" if you please, to show you around. :D

Adios

guesskatiejules

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Fergrim said:
Here's one of guesskatiejules :)
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU POSTED THIS ONE FERGRIM!!! :evil:
This is, like, one of the worst pics of me! My hair is an absolute disaster, and the pic is magified so you can see every blemish on my face!

I was doing a search for the wig pics I posted, to show my little bro, and I found this post that I was totally unaware of. But....
As bad as I think this picture of me is, that was still really sweet of you to post it, because I didn't get around to posting any pictures for another month or so! :8o Thanks Fergrim.

Oh, new avatar to the left of your screen. It's a fairly recent pic of me (without the crazy hair).

Status
Not open for further replies.