Who molted today?

Shrike

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Got home to find my A. avicularia, freshly molted. Another juvie on the loose.

Alltheworld601

Arachnoangel
a CRICKET! It may sound silly but i dont have a large amount of crickets and they always tend to be eaten before i get to witness this. I was up late last night with heartburn, and when I finally got into bed it was near 1am..so of course I flicked on the light real quick to see if my Ts were up to anything exciting. They werent. But the cricket I had put in only a few hours ago with my B. Emilia was HUGE and WHITE. It was one of the coolest things id ever seen! I wonder if freshly molted crickets taste better?

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My Chaco G. pulchripes molted this morning. First time witnessing it in progress, so cool!

Smeagol57

Arachnopeon
3 inch male LP!! He's getting huge!! LoL love the pokie stance after molt! Freaking sweet!

AprilH

Petridish
Old Timer
Today:
My approximately 7" L. violaceopes female that I had paired and was hoping for a sac from... :\

Shrike

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Package arrived yesterday. P. irminia sling molted today. That didn't take long :)

Fossa

Arachnopeon
T.ockerti and G.pulchra both today. T.ockerti is starting to get some colour on the legs now....woooh!

spiderengineer

Arachnoangel
my trapdoors seem to be molting and since they are known for being the most reclusive spider I figure you guys would love this pic

trapmolt.jpg

Legion09

Arachnoknight
My Lp sling this morning. Molt appears to be stuck to his abdomen...he's trying pretty hard to remove it...hope it works!

---------- Post added 10-08-2012 at 12:25 PM ----------

And now my H. maculata molted. :D So the only girl left I know is in premolt is my G. rosea...and we all know how those are....lol