Who molted today?

Aviara

Arachnoknight
P. irminia sling molted. Almost doubled in size. Odd because she molted last on August 3rd, so about a month and a half only between the molts!

khaos

Arachnopeon
I really need to start posting and reading this thread more often! One of my three p. regalis molted yesterday. Beautiful blue on the undersides of the legs! Took all day but no limbs lost and seems to be doing fine :)

Legion09

Arachnoknight
annnddd.....my P. irminia molted....she is HOOOGE! She was 1.75" before the molt...I want to say she is about 3 inches now...but she just molted and isn't being very layed out yet...still scrunchy...

dydek

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My Avic avic is mooring right now, its about over 4in before molt cant wait go see what sex it is.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
1 of 2 Chilobrachys fimbriatus slings molted into 2nd instar ;) Just found the molt outside its burrow, hehe.

P. irminia "Phaedra" molted obviously, too, as suspected (the one on my Avatar). Found the 4,5" molt outside her hide today. Assuming she's around 5"+ now, but can't judge before having seen her out - which probably will take some time, haven't seen her for over 6 weeks now :D

EDIT: I just found out that my Psalmopoeus langenbucheri molted into 2nd instar, too ;)

Last edited:

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Wow Storm, do you really get them at 1i? Crazy...
A certain well-known seller (who exports a lot of T's into the US and Canada obviously, too) here sells nearly all of them at 1st-2nd instar. Most though, turn out to be 2nd instar. My P. subfusca was 2nd instar when I got her, the rest of them 1st. However, all of them are doing fine. He usually has no DOAs either. It's a kinda controversial subject, since I know that sending them on their way before 2nd instar is risky, but due to the huge amount of good reputation and reviews he has, I tried it out.

PS: 2nd C. fimbriatus molted fine, too, last night. ;)

Legion09

Arachnoknight
My A. versicolor, Nightcrawler, molted early this morning. Was 0.75", now she's looking to be a hair over 1".

Thomas2015

Arachnopeon
My Chaco Golden-Knee Molted today! She over a year old and nearly 2 inches in size!!!! WOOOOOT!!!!

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Tapinauchineus violaceus molted and seems to have lost its sling colors - wohoo!

Legion09

Arachnoknight
My P. murinus, Hades, molted today or yesterday...not sure how big she is now...was 2 inches. Not looking forward to trying to fish out that molt....

*Edit- Definitely was today...fangs are still bleach white...and definitely a good 2.75-3 inches...she's one leggy girl...

Last edited: