Who molted today?

Shrike

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My P. murinus, Hades, molted today or yesterday...not sure how big she is now...was 2 inches. Not looking forward to trying to fish out that molt....

*Edit- Definitely was today...fangs are still bleach white...and definitely a good 2.75-3 inches...she's one leggy girl...
Ha. let the T do the housecleaning for you. I always wait for mine to bulldoze the molts to a more convenient location.

Greentriple

Arachnopeon
P. irminia molted yesterday. I found his/her molt pushed to the edge of burrow but still no sign of new outfit. Can't hardly wait to see it strutting around.

HSh..., not a perfect estimate but 2.5"! She was on side of cage all runway-like, almost adult colors, w/big black fangs. Figured "black" solid state eaters so put in food. Zapp!!! May have to change her name.

Last edited:

FoxtheLviola

Arachnosquire
Big female G. rosea molted today. WC and I just got her about a month ago, so it was a little unexpected, but I'm happy. She looks gorgeous!

freedumbdclxvi

Arachnoprince
My M balfouri molted.

edit: upon doing the weekly feedings, it turns out my P cambridgei and my M robustum both molted.

Last edited:

Greentriple

Arachnopeon
G. pulchripes molted last night. Molt is 2.25" tip to tip, so curious how big new skinned G.p will be.

vixsta

Arachnopeon
A few belated moults to report...

Adult G rosea moulted last week - didn't think she'd molt in my care, she was a big girl already haha :)
Juvie GBB moulted a couple of weeks ago but broke a number of it's legs in the process, hoping he'll(?) make a full recovery.
Sling/juvie M balfouri moulted last week.
Juvie N tripepii moulted 3-4 weeks ago forgot to report it... ><"

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
My couple A. diversipes molted...interesting that both of them did so on the same day (even though they are sacmates)

sbullet

Arachnoknight
P. irminia female is molting right now in front of my eyes. Pretty cool since I've never been able to watch this happen. :)