-LP (1 to 1.4")
-M. cabocla (2.5 to 3")
-T. cupreus (.75 to 1")

M. cabocla is still burrowed away so no pics :cry:

T. cupreus:

LP:

Tweak

Arachnosquire
My new geniculata just completed its first molt in my care! Looks like he grew ALOT!

funkymonk

Arachnopeon
My B emilia sling from 6th to 7th instar last night, 7 months to go from 5th to 6th then just 7 weeks between molts this time.

vixsta

Arachnopeon
One of my B smithi spiderlings moulted early Saturday morning (but I missed it because I was out of town :wall: ) I've been waiting for them to moult since January. I think this one's just under half an inch now. :)

When I got back yesterday evening my partner told me that the A geniculata was webbing heavily :)

And low and behold this morning...

A geniculata next to her moult:

A geniculata moult next to my partners hand for comparison:

And the confirmation I was hoping for! She's definitely a lady :D

Must be this hot weather that brought on all these moults, they're a bit like buses....

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just as I was leaving for work and my trip this morning, saw my emilia sprawled out on her back. Going to be gone until Monday evening, she'll be on her own but she shouldn't have any problems. She gon look fiiiine! :)
To update, yes, she made it just fine. And now that I'm home, just 3 days later, I find molts from the following:

L. violaceopes juvie female
P. subfusca lowland juvie male
both C. sp. Sumatran tiger juvie female AND male
T. sp. Ebony

Apparently my Ts party while I'm gone

Spinster

Arachnosquire
My B. albopilosum sling molted (second time in my care) and for the first time in my care my B. smithii molted. She looks really big and bright now:

thespiderguy

Arachnopeon
I have had the following molts in the last day or so:

N. Chromatus Sling Molt from 1st to 2nd instar
Green Bottle Blue Sling molt and go from 1" to 1 1/4"
OBT sling molt from 4th to 5th instar and go from 1 1/4" to over 1 1/2"

Sorry about the common names...I am going out of town for a few days and am pretty sure I will have more than 20 more molts to report then, everyone seems like they are saving up!

katgrogan

Arachnopeon

I even got to watch him flip over! Penny for size reference of what his molt was. I'll do it again with him when he's done stretching.

Zeph

Arachnosquire
A. Geniculata molted, still less than an inch, not sure which instar. Seems 50% larger! First molt of my collection. :D

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
WOOHOO about damn time.... I just checked in on my male P. regalis and hes finally molted. He Is now a mature male and is due for his honeymoon shortly.

---------- Post added 05-29-2012 at 04:10 PM ----------

Yall dont know how long ive been waiting for this. He has been in premolt since early october, and has really been pissing me off for the last month or two. Patience is Not my strong point... I raised him since a 1/2 sling (got him march of 2011) and he is now lookin like around 61/2" or so ... i will post pics when he finally comes out of his cork tube.

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
P. striata sling just molted and is starting to show some nice pattern.

JungleFritz

Arachnopeon
Went down to check the spiders this AM, and found the new A. versicolor 'sling had molted. Sunday (5/27) my brand-spanking-new Hapalopus sp. Colombia molted... nearly my entire small collection has molted in the last few weeks, including the G. rosea 'sling that hasn't eaten and barely moved in months.

Vespula

Arachnodemon
It's been a fruitful couple of weeks for my little collection!

My P. murinus molted and is looking sooo fine.
One of my two tiny B. vagans molted, and her twin just entered premolt.
My B. smithi molted, and I was able to check to confirm she's a she.
One of my G. rosea is webbing like crazy, so I'm hoping that she molts soon.

Curious jay

Arachnodemon
My B.vagans molted yesterday I can see the molt is fully intact I just lack curved forceps to grab it with....

thespiderguy

Arachnopeon
One of my many Lasiodora Parahybana slings molted yesterday. It was first of 50 (all from the same egg sac) and I am wondering how long it will take the next 49 to follow suit...

TweedMcQueen

Arachnopeon
P. cambridgei sling molted yesterday! I can't believe how much bigger it got. Now to figure out how to get the exuvia out of the burrow...

TweedMcQueen

Arachnopeon
He'll probably toss it out himself in a couple days. :)
I have read that a lot do and he has moved it back a bit in the burrow so I am hoping it is working on it. The burrow is right up against the edge of the enclosure so I can see everything going on in there. Just don't want to risk injuring the sling while digging the molt out since it is sitting pretty close to it. Just happy it made it through the molt with no problems!