Who molted today?

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
"Iolanthe", 4th instar A. purpurea molted yesterday and is now 5th instar with quite the nice sizegain there...pictures will follow

Steatoda

Arachnopeon
My 1.5- 1.75 inch P. murinus sling molted within the past few days, and last week my Lp and P. striata molted, busy few weeks!

vixsta

Arachnopeon
My Brachypelma boehmei moulted during the night... Sneaky thing! I've been willing it moult all week :rolleyes:

Should be ~1 inch now :)

Now waiting for my Acanthoscurria geniculata to moult... :rolleyes:

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I haven't posted on here for awhile. The past few weeks my Ts seem to have been passing around the molting pheromones...
Since 5/1:
A. seemanni
A versi x 3 (one yesterday)
B. albo
GBB almost mature female
C. elegans x 2
E. cyanognathus x 2
G. pulchripes x 2 (1.0" sling, 3+ inch female)
Homoeomma sp blue
LP - ~6" male that hadn't molted in 11 months
N. chromatus x 2 (0.25" sling, 4+ inch female)
N. coloratovillosus
H. mac pitched out it's exuvium
Both male OBTs molted - one may be mature, haven't been able to see him well yet.

I love molting parties! :)

vixsta

Arachnopeon
Woohoo! My Monocentropus balfouri moulted today :D

It should be just over 1 inch but it's retreated to it's burrow so I can't see it... :rolleyes:

Anonymity82

Arachnoprince
B. vagans sling early this morning and H. mac at some point recently. I just fed it a dead cricket 2 days ago and today I noticed the exuvia poking out of his tunnel. Just a little guy :)

Eddie789

Arachnopeon
My other G pulchripes molted yesterday! They are getting much bigger now from when i got them last month!

beaker41

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My G. rosea sling molted today ! Hopefully it means I'll get to see her eat soon, of all the slings I ordered in the last batch rosey is the only shy eater.

Sweepstakes

Arachnopeon
Haven't left a report in a while... Most of the slings I acquired back in January have molted one to two times since my last report. Most were around half an inch DLP and now they are all pushing one inch with the exception of my B. boehmei who is just a slow grower and my half inch rosie sling who refuses food and has been in premolt for a few weeks now but refuses to molt even once in my care. Baby G. rosea are the slowest growers I've ever seen!

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just as I was leaving for work and my trip this morning, saw my emilia sprawled out on her back. Going to be gone until Monday evening, she'll be on her own but she shouldn't have any problems. She gon look fiiiine! :)

jwlp

Arachnopeon
So far 6 molts this week.

Avicularia Aviculara
Avicularia Versicolor
Grammostola Pulchripes
Eupalaestrus Campestratus
Nhandu Chromatus
Heteroscodra Maculata

Must be something in the air, hah.