Who molted today?

jhalla16

Arachnosquire
so was i wrong? i could swear i saw one you posted before but its late so i could be thinkin of somethin else. guess thats what i get for answerin for you while you were off line
I probably have before lol. Her coloration definitely confirmed her species for me after this most recent molt, though. I was kind of sketchy beforehand.

---------- Post added 05-04-2012 at 09:42 AM ----------

i would love to see better pictures of that T - does it look anything like the Eupalaestrus campestratu ? (Pink Zebra Beauty)
No, not really... Think of it like a G Rosea RCF Only instead of mostly red hairs, they're pink.

Tcrazy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah thats deffinatly not an Eupalaestrus Campestratu I have one and he did not look no where near that. I had him since a sling. and he is 3 inches now. I have to agree on the RCF G.rosea

tarantulagirl10

Arachnobaron
If I am not mistaken the G conception has bulbous scopulae on the metatarsi of legs I and II. You may also be able to ID with spermathacae but the pictures I have seen look pretty similar to G rosea so someone else might could help you with that.

Last edited:

Jterry

Arachnosquire
Wow! That's quite a beautiful spider. Looks like another one for the wishlist...

funkymonk

Arachnopeon
My B vagans juvi has just flipped over & now i got to pop out to pick up my GF from work so will hopefully come back to see it in a nice fresh set of clothes and much bigger only been 7 weeks since the last molt its growing pretty quick...

jhalla16

Arachnosquire
Wow! That's quite a beautiful spider. Looks like another one for the wishlist...
Oh yeah, she sure is lol. When she was smaller she was just brown and looked regular. She's startin to look sweet as hell now

The Weed Man

Arachnopeon
IMG_0186.jpg
IMG_0189.jpg
IMG_0192.jpg
IMG_0193.jpg
My Brachypelma baumgarteni molted yesterday, it was totally unexpected. I though I should share pics of her beauty. The first T to molt in my possession, it was exciting. I didn't get to see her molt in action but maybe next time with my B. auratum because shes in pre molt. The molt looks dark because I put it in soap and water to open the abdomen area.

Tcrazy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My Chilobrachys dyscolus sling and Tapinauchenius cupreus sling molted last night

sbullet

Arachnoknight
P. striata molted over the weekend while I was out. I knew the molt was coming! Anyways, she hides inside a log deep in the substrate, so for the past 3 weeks i've had to shine a flashlight inside the log to see her (or a glimpse of her). This time, she was WAY darker, so I knew the molt had come!

Pulled out the log to remove the molt, she is looking absolutely fantastic. Only thing is she could have molted last THURSDAY or SUNDAY MORNING, as I got back home Sunday evening May 6th. I really want to feed her but probably should wait until Friday just in case... Her abdomen is so skinny :(

Shrike

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A. versicolor molted last night. Adult colors are just starting to come in.

nocturnalpulsem

Arachnolord
Old Timer
LP stripped yesterday. 1/4" to maybe 1/2", I can't tell for sure without disturbing it. Keeping a spreadsheet for my own curiosity.

funkymonk

Arachnopeon
Two in one day! Came home to find my C marshalli sling molted out to 4th instar, my H gigas sling is on its way to 5th instar as i type cyrrently half way though

Big B

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Came home last night (was in Hawaii for seven days) to find 3 L. parahybana molts, P. goliath molt, and 2 P. fasciata molts.