Who molted today?

cmcghee358

Arachnoknight
A. metallica molted.

T. gigas molted

N. coloratovillosus molted

For only having 7 spiders I sure had a lucky saturday!

(Also increased heat and feeding, that probably had more to do with it!)

Oh and they are all spiderlings so size is unknown atm as they are hiding.

Jared781

Arachnobaron
My recent Molts...

-
May 3rd: A. geniculata - 2nd time molted in my care, I fed first time yesterday since... (2nd Molt in my care)

May 6th: C. huahini - Ill try feeding today; a week passed! Bought as 3.5" - (1st Molt in my care)

May 9th: B. vagans - One of my favorites now because, Very First T and looks amazing since last molt (2nd Molt in my care)

May 12th: A. versicolor (Acquired 1/2") - (first molt in my care)

May 14th: B. albopilosum molted this morning.. and lookin fresh 2 death!

ALL i can say is; "KEEP em comin!"

Last edited:

Eddie789

Arachnopeon
N. Chromatus sling molted. I found the molt this morning. Was surprised to see my first freshly molted sling!

MissChelly

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My P. metallica sling molted on Mother's Day and my A. avicularia molted on the 9th... to which the molt was an unsexable one, blah!!

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My B. klaasi, and might I say, she is looking splendid indeed :)

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow... 70 pages.

Anyway, my largest LP (7.5") molted today. Super excited to measure it once it gets hardened up.

Jared781

Arachnobaron
C. cyaneopubescens molted today (May 16)... that would make 6, 1/3 of my collection, in 13 days
--

Last edited:

nocturnalpulsem

Arachnolord
Old Timer
My A. brocklehursti stripped for me last night. Wife's UPS went off at 2am and I looked in on her while I was up to see her getting started. If I didn't have work, I'd have stayed up to watch.

HoboAustin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My WC female G. rosea molted for the first time in my care last night. It molted in an awkward position, laying on it's side.

Jared781

Arachnobaron
P. murinus sling molted (May 17) 1st time in my care... ( Im up to 7 Molts now in 14 days )

Tweak

Arachnosquire
My new OBT that arrived on Wednesday molted in the wee hours of this morning! Wasn't expecting that so soon! :p ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337354427.803968.jpg

SamuraiSid

Arachnodemon
Juvie P. regalis molted last night. His current enclosure is one of those dollar store cookie containers, and he webbed it up too much. Owned him for about a month and I've never gotten a look at him. Put his whole enclosure in a large exoterra so he would come out on his own, so i could capture and rehouse. Last night I noticed he was upside down lying on the ground... guess the rehouse will have to wait for him. Hope him turns out to be a her once I get my hands on the exuvium, LOL.

my two P. irminia slings molted Hopefully a few molts down the road I'll know if I have a date for my MF.

GBB sling molted last week. Easily doubled in size. Biggest molt I've ever seen in a T. Even beats the double molt from my L. difficilis:biggrin:

Two of my avic slings are showing signs of pre-molt, and one of my B. auratum should molt any day now.

T's are fun:)

Shrike

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
One of my P. cambidgei slings molted overnight. This species grows like a weed!