Who molted today?

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My male 5.5-6" male ornata is molting as we speak. I ASSUMED HIM to be pu, but i JUST got a mature male on loan the other day thats a good 8" :mad: time will tell if he matures with this molt or not

Saark

Arachnosquire
MY T. stirmi molted this morning! she's my first stirmi and this is her first molt since I got her in February. I peeked in her burrow last night and saw the thick mat of hairs and webbing and this morning around 7am I saw her on her back. As of now, I'm not sure how it went or if she's finished because her old skin is up on its side and between me and her so I can't see her. The molt looks empty though so we shall see!

Last edited:

Vespula

Arachnodemon
I came back home from a week of camps and presentations to discover that my two B. vagans slings and two of my Aphonopelma sp. Flagstaff have molted! One of the Flagstaff repaired its back leg, which was missing.

MissChelly

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The P. regalis sling molted 2 days ago. Still tiny as ever! Unlike the P. metallica sling who has grown a bit after it's last molt in May. O_O

Vespula

Arachnodemon
My little Pamphobeteus sp. "Platyomma" molted today! I went to check on the ones that molted yesterday, and presto! another molt! :D 'Tis the season, I suppose.

AmysAnimals

Arachnobaron
My B. Auratum sling I just got on the 7th molted to my surprise. Pretty excited about it though. haha I went to do feeding and I couldn't feed that little guy cause it had just molted!

Low

Arachnoknight
5 C. Elegans molted within 3 days of each other with the last this evening.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

iaminside

Arachnopeon
I just registered for this forum yesterday, but on sunday 6.10.12 at 3:30pm I was lucky enough to watch my Acanthoscurria geniculata molt. my guess it went from 3/4" to around 1.5". My Lasiodora parahybana has been in premolt for what seems like forever but is really only a week. im expecting any time!

ScarecrowGirl

Arachnosquire
My 10 year old G. rosea molted night before last, surprised me! Now I have a large t skin to scare people with! Muahahahaha!

sbullet

Arachnoknight
p. striata molted today, around 2pm central. A good 4'' but the folio stripe is still dark... should it clear up next molt?

Jester

Arachnopeon
My G. pulchra molted two days ago. Was 2" before, not sure what he is now but he looks significantly larger.

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
My little Pamphobeteus sp. "Platyomma" molted today! I went to check on the ones that molted yesterday, and presto! another molt! :D 'Tis the season, I suppose.
One of my boyfriend's did 2 days ago, too. I wonder if they're sac mates? He has another due to molt soon. They're just tiny slings now.

I had the world's fastest-growing P. ornata molt again last night. Seriously, this little guy is off the hook.

Vespula

Arachnodemon
One of my boyfriend's did 2 days ago, too. I wonder if they're sac mates? He has another due to molt soon. They're just tiny slings now.
Do you know when it was hatched? Mine came from a sac that hatched August 19 of last year. It would be so cool to find one of little Pechka's sacmates!