Who molted today?

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
Do you know when it was hatched? Mine came from a sac that hatched August 19 of last year. It would be so cool to find one of little Pechka's sacmates!
I don't know, sorry! They're about an inch now. Pechka is a much cuter name than "christmas tree butt" though!

My formerly 4" G. pulchra molted last night. It's a girl! Still waiting to see how much bigger she got.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
P. pulcher molted today, saw the legs sticking out of it's hide for a short moment, totally transparent ;)

le-thomas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
In the past 3 days, I've had:
4x Heterothele villosella
1x Pterinochilus murinus
1x Lasiodora difficilis
1x Ceratogyrus darlingi
1x Lasiodora parahybana

ArachnoWolf

Arachnopeon
My little A. Avic finally molted today, been waiting for a few months :p
Love how brightly black she/he is now. Couldn't sex with the molt though, it was all "chewed" up.
Morticia Molted.jpg Bright Black Red Spotted.jpg

freedumbdclxvi

Arachnoprince
and apparently my m balfouri has molted as well. knew it was in premolt, but it must have started early this morning.

Artaeshia

Arachnosquire
Surprise molt from B. albopilosum

I knew she was in premolt, but I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon! I don't think she's got much bigger, more chunky, I LOVE chunky T's haha! But I was hoping she would get a bit larger, nevermind I still love her! My first ever T :)

P6173210.jpg

P6173223 - Copy.jpg

P6173224 - Copy.jpg

P6173225 - Copy.jpg

P6173217 - Copy.jpg

I still think it's bloomin' amazing how something so big can emerge from something so teeny :)

TweedMcQueen

Arachnopeon
My G. pulchripes finally pulled the trigger on it's molt! It has been in premolt for a bit now and this morning I woke up to find it on it's back in it's burrow. Shortly after noon it was all finished with no complications. First time I have got to watch one of my Ts actually go through it instead of just finding the evidence. Also found an old exuvia in my tiny B. albopilosum's enclosure today, it managed to have a stealth molt at some point.

PrettyHate

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Major molting going on around here. A. avic molted last week and B. smithi AND G. rosea both molting today. B. smithi is just a sling and she finished up quickly. The G. rosea though is at least 10 yrs old and she is taking quite a while- she has been on her back for 3+ hours and hasnt even started kicking her legs out...Keeping my fingers crossed for this girl. She is my favorite.

poisoned

Arachnodemon
Yay, two days after my GBB, I woke up and saw my A. versi sling on top of it's old exuvium.

Mara

Arachnopeon
Came home yesterday to find my G. pulchripes juvie freshly molted. It got quite a bit bigger.
Seems to be a male though.