Who molted today?

Zigana

Arachnosquire
Twenty five of my A. hentzi slings FINALLY molted. My gosh these things are extremely slow growing. Got maybe a mm growth after molt...Ughhh. I'll have grandchildren and they'll be out of the toddler stage before these A. hentzi are juveniles. Good thing I'm releasing all of them but a few in June in their local native area. Think G. porteri are slow growing? G. porteri as ewls are as big as if not bigger then A. hentzi is now at 4 months old. My G. porteri are 1st instar now and will be 2nd instar soon, at that time it looks they will be double, maybe triple, the size of the hentzi. To be fair the hentzi is hatched extremely small compared to the size of the porteri but I sense that my porteri's are going to make good growth progress with each upcoming molt. My G. pulchras are also growing with leaps in size with each molt. Needless to say my Grammostola are the favorite of my collection. The A. genic is another one of mine that is growing well with each molt.

Dizzle

Arachnoknight
B. albopilosum molted probably last night or night before, found the exoskeleton today. She crumbled it up with some substrate, blocking the mouth of her burrow. Have not seen the spider yet.

cold blood

Staff member

H. mac sling molted yesterday. My largest N. chromatus molted while I was at work today and one of my tiny slings molted yesterday.

jtipton

Arachnopeon
My B. emilia and one of my G. pulchra molted today. B. emilia went from 3/4" to just over 1" and the G. pulchra went from 1" to approx. 1 1/4. I have a B. smithi and 2 more G. pulchra in pre-molt at the moment. I hope that they each gain a nice amount afterwards.

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Found my N.Chromatus flipped at 12:02am today, 25th of December, been waiting ages for this one to molt and it's an amazing early Xmas gift!

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Lp molted this morning :) gosh wasnt s/he in a straw last month? Lol Now is pushint 4.5" xD