Who molted today?

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Couldn't get a pic thru all the webbing but, Webster, my gbb molted this morning! Yay

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Couldn't get a pic thru all the webbing but, Webster, my gbb molted this morning! Yay
Its very difficult for me to get a clear picture of my OBT or GBB because of this. It just looks like a big white blurry mass. I'm not sure if there's a way around that but it's one fallback to having heavy webbers.

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yes I know! I usually spend hours trying to get the molts out lol

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
I was giving my spiders a bit of mist before retiring for the night, and when I popped the lid to the E. campestratus cup, I was ready to pull the mist bottle trigger when I noticed it had flipped over. it is 4:30 AM, but now I'll just wait until the deed is done because I'd just lay in bed wondering how it was going anyway. So I'll report back after it has finished, fingers are crossed for an uneventful moult.
I think every one of mine has moulted in the early AM when I've been ready to call it a night.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
I waited nearly two hours. I was a smidge concerned, as the other slings had always finished in around 45 minutes or so. But I had to crash. When I got up, I checked and the Campestratus seemed fine. Fine enough to scurry to its tunnel when I picked up the cup. Which I regretted doing, I forgot that it is the most shy of the group. :eek:

Mk6Adam

Arachnopeon
P. metallica

I recently ordered a P. metallica from Ken a week or two ago and on Monday I was out all day on a date with my girlfriend. I got home to the pleasant surprise of my little friend mid-molt. The better news is that the first blue hue finally began to show. These T's are absolutely beautiful. Truly an amazing sight.

Sorry I didn't post this on Monday when it happened.

Attachments

gobey

Arachnoknight
A. avic finally molted 2 days ago...

MM... :(

He was my 2nd T... Got him 5 days after my 1st.

I'll miss him when he goes.

Medusa

Arachnoknight
B. albiceps, E. truculentus, and I. mira, slings all. Busy weekend! [emoji6]

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
augacephalus ezendami sling molted. I haven't seen it out in the open yet, so no idea how big it was.

Kinkyskink

Arachnopeon
Three for one molt! Had two avic slings and my GBB molt in the last 24 hours! Huzahhh!!! One more spider to go!

tisha

Arachnopeon
A. geroldi sling molted yesterday, suspect male, now at ~2".
A. sp "Amazonica"(?) just molted, now I'm sure its female, now at ~3.25"

Whaagh

Arachnosquire
My B. Smithi molted last night, sat for more than a hour watching the entire process its amazing! :D here is a pic this morning after molt:

Ashton

Arachnoknight
P. cambridgei hooked out. Yesterday my 1.5" versi molted into almost 2 inches.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My little female B. vagans molted yesterday, and my C fimbriatus molted today!

Last edited:

Medusa

Arachnoknight
I see my T. gigas has kicked out a shed. He's been holed up since his last molt in August. Hope he shows himself more often this time.