Who molted today?

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
p. cambridgei molted. looks like irminia did as well also g. rosea SHOULD pop while im at work ^_^ woo molt city ;)

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
I had two molts this week that brought good news. One of my C.elegans molted and appears to be female, possibly an adult. And my mystery tarantula is a mystery no more. It also molted and after I got a good look at it, I'm 90% certain it's a C.fimbriatus. That's still way off from M.balfouri, but I'm glad to at least be on the track to ID'ing it.

Ultum4Spiderz

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter
Female A brock/genic short band just molted 2 days ago, she got a lot bigger than my Carpace LP. LP still looks like a sub adult though at 6.7" :) Hurray !!! She is closer to adult size.

---------- Post added 11-28-2014 at 10:58 PM ----------

My little Cyriopagopus schioedtei has just moulted
Were do u find those In USA?? I used to have one and it did not do so well. Maybe Space heater dryed it out too much.. I no longer us that heater its temp gage cooked my Ts,. It was not accurate,. It heated my T room 15 degreez above its gage. Same heater ROb C used, and suggested. He petted a Af king baboon once, Did he want to get bitten? I did that to smaller baboons but no 7-8" ones.

GG80

Arachnoknight
A. genic sling molted last night. It's around the 3/4" mark now and showing slight white bands on the legs.

Enn49

Arachnosquire
Were do u find those In USA?? I used to have one and it did not do so well. Maybe Space heater dryed it out too much.. I no longer us that heater its temp gage cooked my Ts,. It was not accurate,. It heated my T room 15 degreez above its gage. Same heater ROb C used, and suggested. He petted a Af king baboon once, Did he want to get bitten? I did that to smaller baboons but no 7-8" ones.
I'm in the UK, so sorry I can't help. I haven't seen it since it moulted, in fact I've barely seen it since I got it but it has the most amazing tunnel system.

cold blood

Staff member
Were do u find those In USA??
They're not too difficult to locate, I think jamies just listed some and they come up at other dealers and in the classifieds with at least some regularity.

Friggin' gorgeous t, I will own one, one day.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
P.cambridgei sling number 3 molted this morning. Now I'm just waiting on three of my Avics, who have all been in premolt for the longest time now.

RussoTuristo

Arachnopeon
GBB sling just finished molting. It had webbed a hide for itself over the last few weeks, but in the end decided to molt in plain sight. Go figure.

miserykills

Arachnosquire
Just saw my N chromatus start molting. It's the first time I've seen one of my tarantulas in the process of molting instead of just finding out after. Very happy about it! Will post pics as soon as it is out of its hide.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
B. Boemei molted yay close to 3" :) also got a look at gbb#2 ..my suspected female.. who molted not long back out in the open (4th time sense in my care..) "shes" now as big as my male.. my suspections may be wrong :( pushin 4" and rly leggy. No hooks tho and molts are in her caves of silk so no confirming xs super leggy tho... xs oh well lovely guy either way

Kinkyskink

Arachnopeon
Woohoo! Got another molt today. My little Purpurea molted, the other one should be close behind! Looks about 2"!

awiec

Arachnoprince
P.metallica molted, it didn't gain much as this one likes to grow as slow as my G.puchripes

Enn49

Arachnosquire
One of my l. parahybanas has moulted and it looks like it's male so now instead of being nicknamed just Mole I can now call him Mr Mole.