Who molted today?

cold blood

Staff member
Good week for the P. cam's it seems. One of mine molted yesterday morning. Looks to be at least 3.5". Going to re house soon, I hope to get a good ventral look at that time.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My big male LP molted late last night. Still immature thankfully.

[video=youtube;CLP4LgDt2nc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLP4LgDt2nc[/video]

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
Had my female LP molt two days ago, she must be around 7" but will measure her properly in a few days.

sandybanjo

Arachnopeon
A. versi sling molted for the third time I've had it in my collection. Very healthy! I will rehouse it when it's a little stronger.

Also, had a P. murinus ("Nasty") molt three days ago. It's about 2 1/2" now.

Well, then, my G. sp. Formosa molted four days ago and is 3" now.

Uh, another one! Last week, L. parahybana molted....5".

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
I was going to take a picture of the G. pulchripes sling for the purpose of another thread and noted that it looked a little odd. It wasn't flipped, so I was just a little concerned, but it wasn't in a death-curl either, so I didn't hit the panic button. I returned to find it flipped with it's back against the wall of it's deli cup and working on its moult. It didn't take long, though I was a little unsure if it chose the best method to execute the task. I won't take a good look for at least a couple of days, but I think it got out of all of its old exoskeleton okay.

Just two more to go to complete the second set of moulting cycles since I received the group, the B. smithi and the A. geniculata. My money is on the genic being next, but it could be weeks or even a month or two for either of them. There is also the Hapalopus pumpkin patch, but it hooked out last moult, so I'm not eager for it to moult again anytime soon.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
P.murinus. Here's a few ventral shots I got a few days after. Still unsure of the gender.

awiec

Arachnoprince
A.braunshauseni molted Sunday morning was a surprise too, just ate a few hours prior.

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My teeny p cam sling just molted - had a hell of a time finding the molt lol!!

--J.Haas

Medusa

Arachnoknight
Chilobrachys fimbriatus. I love it when my obligate burrowers come up to toss out their shed. [emoji6]