Who molted today?

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
P.cambridgei, H.maculata, OBT, C.darlingi, A.juruensis. Time to rehouse the OBT into its adult enclosure.

Dizzle

Arachnoknight
Two Sling Molts

A. geniculata molted last night or maybe the night before.
WP_20141108_13_04_49_Pro.jpg

N. coloratovillosus molted last week, coming out now from it's burrow a little and ate a very small B. dubia. Very reclusive spider so far, sorry for crappy pic.
WP_20141107_19_38_11_Pro.jpg

JacobInThLnchrm

Arachnopeon
L. Hesperus Molt

Cara Mia, my western black widow, just molted today... she had been refusing food for a while, and now I know why! She appears to be in perfect health now. This is her second molt since coming out of her final instar!:biggrin:

Zigana

Arachnosquire
G. pulchra molted an hour ago with some excellent growth as usual. Going to need to move to a larger enclosure. Wish my A. hentzi's would grow like my pulchras do.

GG80

Arachnoknight
I went to give my slings some water 30 minutes ago to find my 1/2" B. boehmei on its side, sure enough it's in the middle of a molt now. This is the second time it has molted without signs of heavy pre-molt. It wasn't even that shiny.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
I'm waiting for mine to molt, its bottom is very black and shiny but still wants food.
How large is your phorm. I think now my lil guy should be pushing 2in

Edit: i lied i checked molt and was 2" so should be 2.5-3 looks a bit bigger tho :)

Last edited:

awiec

Arachnoprince
How large is your phorm. I think now my lil guy should be pushing 2in

Edit: i lied i checked molt and was 2" so should be 2.5-3 looks a bit bigger tho :)

Mine is 3 inch plus+ , of course I can't measure it cause it's so dang skittish and destroys the molts.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Mine is 3 inch plus+ , of course I can't measure it cause it's so dang skittish and destroys the molts.
awe no fun mines not skittish, tho he didnt like a light in his face for my picture a few hrs ago lol, but he only distorys the sexing area [tho may have got it soon enough this time] such a pain when they destroy molts tho -.- i hate my suspected fem gbb for that. webs her molts up seemingly within hours... but i havnt got her to eat in over a month.. so ima flip if it dont molt soon

Last edited: