Who molted today?

Zigana

Arachnosquire
A. genic sling molted on 10-30-14. It now has a solid black abdomen. It's growing up. :)

Saark

Arachnosquire
A. bruanshauseni sling molted last night around 11pm. It's probably about 1.5in now.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
A. Versi sling molted earlier :) so small still xc but cant wait for it to be an adult :)

---------- Post added 11-01-2014 at 09:57 PM ----------

But words allow us to be sure on the species.;) What is it?
Verry true [emoji317] .. however $5 says its a rosea..but could be a brachy.. light distorts but looks like a G. Rosea to me.. maybe a smithi or emilia xD with color washing xD

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
The last of my new group moulted early this morning. The Hapalopus sp . colombia pumpkin patch large. I think all is well, but I really can't inspect it too closely, the webbing partially blocks my view. I'll have to wait a few days before I can remove the lid for a closer look.
So now the cycle starts again for the whole gang.

Auhagen

Arachnopeon
IMG_0039.jpg

My lovely Rosea moltet perfectly today.
- What a relief after loosing my sling at the start of the week.

gobey

Arachnoknight
WOOOO!!!! My stubborn B. albopilosum finally molted. I was so concerned his molt schedule changed so much from his sac mate and his last molt. But he is HUGE now! Almost an inch! I'm so excited!

My smaller H. mac molted as well...

This just leaves P. regalis #1 in pre molt. I'm hoping he'll be close to 2 inches!

Oh.... And the damn A. avic.... Who I'm hoping will be a nice 4 inches and will be shiny blue/green tint again. :)

Last edited:

tisha

Arachnopeon
My freebie B. boehmei molted today and is a confirmed female! :biggrin:

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Boy, the Hapalopus recovered quicker than I thought it would. It was doing head-stands, anchoring silk to the lid to repair the webbing that I messed up after I retrieved the moult when I noticed the spider had left it behind.

Not a great picture as I didn't want to brighten the lights or use a flash, but as you can see, it's business as usual.

Attachments

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
WOOOO!!!! My stubborn B. albopilosum finally molted. I was so concerned his molt schedule changed so much from his sac mate and his last molt. But he is HUGE now! Almost an inch! I'm so excited!

My smaller H. mac molted as well...

This just leaves P. regalis #1 in pre molt. I'm hoping he'll be close to 2 inches!

Oh.... And the damn A. avic.... Who I'm hoping will be a nice 4 inches and will be shiny blue/green tint again. :)
maybe thats your female ;) my gbbs molted on scedual with one another. within 2days of eachother then one day boom an extra 7 day from my smaller one.. then extra 12-14.. well my males much much larger then my suspected fem now ;)

HungryGhost

Arachnoknight
My LP molted this morning and it sexed out to be a male. It's amazing how fast these guys grow.

cold blood

Staff member
B. vagans surprised me with a molt. Normally a slow grower, both in terms of time between molts and size gained, and poor eater, last molt it finally neared 3/4" and started eating well. Today marked its fastest time to date between molts at 30 days (45 was previous record, 55 was norm), and by far the most significant growth....from under 3/4" to a little over 1"...finally!!!! Now if my little albiceps can read the memo and grow already I'd be set!")

awiec

Arachnoprince
P.sp Platyomma finally molted and the baby colors are gone, molt is destroyed but I may have a girl.

Medusa

Arachnoknight
P. cambridgeii female. She sealed herself into a large web chamber and this morning it was full of legs, lol.

MrsHaas

ArachnoPimpstress
Arachnosupporter +
Both my p cambridgei and my emerald skeleton both molted successfully yay

cold blood

Staff member
P. cancerides sling surprised me with a molt. It ate like a beast just 3 days ago.

tisha

Arachnopeon
My second T. violaceus sling finally molted! These tappies grow so fast... only 17 days from previous molt! :biggrin: