Who molted today?

Saark

Arachnosquire
Juvenile LP molted last night. Little bugger is growing like a weed!

gobey

Arachnoknight
Woo! My first sling ever (well one of the 3 I got at once) one of 2 B. albopilosums is sitting all huddled up light white grey and that nice bright red the carapace gets after a young molt. :) He was about 3/4" and I'm hoping for a good inch now. I can see the urticating hairs now on him. His sacmate should molt any day now. Last time was within hours of each other.

The smaller B. albopilosum from a different sac is pre molt too. It's under 1/2" though.

Medusa

Arachnoknight
My Pampho sp. "Macala". Can't get a good look at "her", but she was <> 6" DLS before. Another shed I need to send off for sexing...

MrsHaas

ArachnoPimpstress
Arachnosupporter +
Sad news, my little guy died after molting...
Had three 2nd instar curlies (appropriately named Larry, moe, and curly)... Larry and curly molted ab a lil less than a month ago. Moe took forever to molt, and he did last night but did not make it... Rip little moe

awiec

Arachnoprince
N.chromatus joined the party, it about doubled in size and the white stripes are pretty prominent.

gobey

Arachnoknight
H. maculata #1, and B. albopilosum #4 today!

B. albopilosum #2 still is in heavy pre molt. Expecting any minute now. And P. regalis #2 appears pre molt too! As are possibly the 2 OBT slings.

Busy busy!

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A.versicolor #2 molted into 4th instar today.

N.chromatus unsexed finally got some adult colors today. About 1.75-2 inch now.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
These are repeats of the B. smithi that moulted, but I thought it would be fun to make a side-by-side image of three stages.

Arrival, pre-moult-post moult.

Attachments

gobey

Arachnoknight
OBT sling molting RIGHT NOW! It's sac mate must be soon to follow because it only has 6 legs and I'd wager must want to grow them back. Plus they're both like so dark they're almost black.

I'm curious to see just how much size it gets.

My H. maculata #1 "Togo" recently molted too. Gotta be 3/4" now at least. And it shows itself more often. I'm still waiting on B. albopilosum #2 and P. regalis #2. And I think the adult OBT is pre molt too. Or gravid.

Plus A. avic!

So much molting!!!! :D

awiec

Arachnoprince
My T.gigas popped some new clothes and I think I see a lip so I think she's a little lady.

tisha

Arachnopeon
A. sp. "Amazonica"(?) molted and a confirmed female. :biggrin:
T. violacues sling molted.

Enn49

Arachnosquire
One of my H. incei trio moulted last night.

And tonight my tiny C. fasciatum and O. diamantinensis both moulted

Last edited: