Who molted today?

scorpionchaos

Arachnosquire
Hapalopus sp columbia large sling molted this moring! Stunning colours just become more vivid with these little guys!

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A.Versicolor molted, finally got some adult colors! Still kind of blue,but the abdomens a deep red. About 2.5 inch now.

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
finally one of my Ts have molted while in my care!:) my B. boehmei molted and i have a question that most people ask after a molt, female or male??

pics: B. boehmei molt.jpg

B. boehmei.jpg

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
ive tried... its all smushed up though and I don't want to break it all apart in an attempt to do that. it took me forever just to get it to the way it is now.
what i do is i use the bristols of the paint brush for coaxing and open it.. iv also used cotton swabs[Q-tips] and even tooth picks to spread it.. my first one i actually spread with a unbent paper clip. did the job. but i prefer the brush now so much easier :p

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
what i do is i use the bristols of the paint brush for coaxing and open it.. iv also used cotton swabs[Q-tips] and even tooth picks to spread it.. my first one i actually spread with a unbent paper clip. did the job. but i prefer the brush now so much easier :p
I don't have brushes, but I have paper clips and cotton swabs.. thanks ill try to spread it out more when I get home from work and ill post a new pic.

MrsHaas

ArachnoPimpstress
Arachnosupporter +
I think you should save up the molts so you can see the growth and color progress from sling to maturity... Also that pic seems to blurry to tell if it's male of female to me. Maybe someone's got a better eye

cold blood

Staff member
P. cancerides sling molted this evening, should be a solid inch after this one.

Kinkyskink

Arachnopeon
Got a versi two weeks ago and thought it looked awfully dark and just found it molted. Cute little blue sling. :)

Medusa

Arachnoknight
My little E. murinus molted in burrow and must have had a problem, because he didn't make it. [emoji22] Got him as a .25" sling and he had made it to almost 2".

GG80

Arachnoknight
L.p sling molted last night. He's gone from 0.5" to 1.25" DLS in 3 molts over a 5 month period.