Who molted today?

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My friend's sweet little A. chalcodes female molted this morning upright:eek: but rolled over while I was at class and had no problem.
View attachment 124497
His Hapalopus sp. Colombia Large also molted successfully last night

Disquiet

Arachnosquire
Tamara, my T. gigas, pulled a semi-surprise molt on me two days ago. S/he went from 1.5" to over 2" and added a lot of blue!

scorpionchaos

Arachnosquire
My 1/4 b.vagans just pushed a molt out of his hole and is now 1/3! Molted a on the 21 just forgot to post here.

MatthewM1

Arachnoknight
My 4.5" suspect male P. regalis is on its back in a molting hammock =)

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

PeaceBee

Arachnoknight
C. gemmatus molted :) This was my first molt from a mantid.

And my A. versicolor molted, too! Right before I was about to rehouse it, of course. :/ But it sure is pretty!

Ospa

Arachnopeon
I woke up this morning and found my new baby P. Metallica had molted. I'm so happy

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Now my other A. seemani sling molted. I love raising sacmates. They're like twins.

hairyspideyfan

Arachnopeon
,,, my lovely B emilia called Emmy has just finished her molt. 8 hours on her back before anything started (!!) Anyway, all went well, it took her an hour and a half and she is now lying in a heap recovering.:exhausted:

Dreadspyke

Arachnopeon
Nhandu chromatus

My fast-growing N. chromatus just molted out today and I managed to peel apart the exuvium to determine the gender. It looks to me like a male, but can anyone else confirm? I think I see a just a plate, but then I think I'm fooling myself into seeing the "flap" and believing it's a girl.

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
Just had my A,Avic first molt and got a new 2" Regalis sling hopefully molting soon.

awiec

Arachnoprince
My P.platyomma molted, she is now double her size, went from 1 inch to 2. Can't wait to rehouse that little ball of angry.

purevl

Arachnopeon
My .5" H. mac sling kicked out an exuvium today. Haven't seen him/her to check size difference.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My little OBT molted last night and my friend's M. balfouri molted this morning.

edgeofthefreak

Arachno-titled!
Old Timer
Harley Quinn, my Euathlus sp. "Red" has molted again! Looks to be about 3/4" but might be smaller still. And she's also in a super reflective pill vial, so there's just no chance of getting a good shot. :D

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just now, before going to bed, I discovered my P. striata molting vertically. Cool beans. Holy crap! my S. calceatum molted too!

Last edited:

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
My 3/4" G. pulchripes molted recently:

P1000962.jpg

Very slow growers, but I'm OK with that. It's fun to watch them grow up.