Who molted today?

lucarelli78

Arachnosquire
Yup. Their color changes are weird.
Here's my LP and you can see it went from light brown to blue on one molt, and dark grey back to pink, then back to deep blue before being mostly black on his last molt.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u6s4ka6hc9g5ii2/o64rTzRHve
great pics, thanks for sharing. It looks like your LP was raised with a lot of handling, does it ever get aggressive with you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
great pics, thanks for sharing. It looks like your LP was raised with a lot of handling, does it ever get aggressive with you?

No, not really. He'll strike at the paintbrush until he figures out it can't be killed, then is pretty cooperative with gentle prodding onto my hand where he walks slowly and calmly until I've got all the pictures I want. He's starting to get quite hefty and you can really feel his weight at his current size of ~4.25"

Femangel

Arachnosquire
Rather busy week molt wise. C. elegans molted... again! She has almost tripled in size in a 3-4 month period it's crazy! A. genicullata also doubled in size after it's last molt. H. incei finally molted after it's big dinner beeing it's brother or sister :/
On of the C. perezmilessi's also molted and the colours are realy showing! Still tiny, but awesome that the heart is becoming so clear!

lucarelli78

Arachnosquire
uploadfromtaptalk1392015214945.jpg OBT is now my 4th this week, hoping when it comes out it's proven to be a female.

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P.regalis molted today, haven't got measurements but I'd guess she's around 2 1/4.