Who molted today?

MatthewM1

Arachnoknight
My C. fasciatum surprized me with a molt today. Caught me off guard as its the first time it molted without sealing off its burrow

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
H.incei juvie just molted.

---------- Post added 02-11-2014 at 10:50 PM ----------

OBT sling-ish just finished up a molt as well.

oooo35980

Arachnosquire
My P. murinus yesterday. Today my P. ornata had his ultimate molt. Was on the fence about whether he was male/female, all doubt removed.

Hawk

Arachnopeon
I was suspecting a molt coming for a few weeks since my T built a little "den" for herself and stayed in there for a long time. Well today she finally molted and she is super bright blue and beautiful! She is a green bottle blue. Just amazing, I never seen an adult GBB molt before, so it was a cool experience.

scorpio948

Arachnopeon
Morticia, my beautiful 5" MF Ephebopus murinus, is currently in mid-molt! So excited, cannot wait to see her fresh colors!

iCookBacon

Arachnopeon
2-11-14 L. parahybana ~4.5 inches
2-12-14 C. darlingi ~1.5 inches
2-13-14 P. irminia ~3.5 inches

3 molts in 3 days!!
Super exciting :biggrin:

Soulclenz

Arachnopeon
After a 5 month fast my g. pulchripes finally Molted while I was asleep, the first T to molt while in my care, I feel quite happy for her! Can't grab the old shell though since she's resting close to it haha.

MatthewM1

Arachnoknight
One of my B. Vagans slings is freshly molted and the other on its back getting ready to pop

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

cold blood

Staff member
My little 1" B. smithi has been in pre molt and refusing food for about a month exactly. Left to walk the dog and it was under its leaf in a little depression it dug. Came home 47 minutes later to find it on its back...its the first molt since I have had it, looking forward to see change! :) It hasn't "popped" yet.

Took nearly 6 hours, but its all done and looking good.

Last edited:

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My H. gigas sling molted successfully today from the looks of it and my P. scrofa is on her back right now!

LordWaffle

Arachnobaron
Taco, my Homeomma sp blue had hair flipped onto it's back when I got home from
Work. I was able to get some
Great pictures of the whole
Process I'll be posting them tonight/tomorrow!

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A. Metallica molted. She is huge now.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Kibosh

Arachnoknight
Seriously just had 4 of my T's now shed within days of each other and I have another 2 in pre-moult. Is it possible for T's to synch up in molts? I figure it might be the recent weather system we had come in stir them all to pop at the same time. Barometric pressure or humidity or something.