Who molted today?

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Woke up to these two lovelies this morning. These were the last two in my collection I was waiting on to molt.

Gbb, went from 1 1/4 to 1.5. Finally getting some blue sleeves in! They grow up so fast. :giggle:

View attachment 124989

L.parahybana, went from 2 inches to 2.5, suspect male :cry:
*Picture of molting process*

View attachment 124990

Bender

Arachnopeon
P regalis molted last night....so 2 nights in a row for my pokies : )
Went from 1.5" to ____, still cant see her though, she's still hiding in her "burrow"-Im contemplating opening it up just to make sure she's fine.....

Kinkyskink

Arachnopeon
Finally! After over a month of waiting my 2.5" B. Smithi finally molted! Missed the molt but I can see fresh white fangs in the burrow. :)

purevl

Arachnopeon
P. regalis sling molted. Went from ~1.5" to ??...can't see her well enough to tell. Now just waiting for my A. versicolor to go.

purevl

Arachnopeon
haha look up 2 posts!
Hehe...that's great.

Finally saw her a bit today. She wasn't stretched out so couldn't see a legspan but her carapace looks to be about double the previous size. I was able to save her tiny exuvium.

exuvium_788x525.jpg

pardozer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My male Xenethis Immanis molted Monday. Just got a pic of him. Still not mature at about 6.5"

!!!I NEED AN ADULT FEMALE!!!

TheaSpider

Arachnopeon
My LP sling and my P. metallica sling both molted and both nommed their molts, so no sexing this time.

purevl

Arachnopeon
My A. versicolor sling is in mid-molt now. She's been in pre-molt for a few weeks & finally decided it was time to change.

20140316_041758_cra.jpg

Lacey

Arachnopeon
X. sp Blue molted today, slightly over 2" very leggy. The molt was mangled so couldn't get a sex but X. Immanis molted last week and is a girlie! She's a good 3" now.

G. Pulchripes sling, sibling X. sp Blue, C. Darlingi, H. Mac and L. Violaceopes close to a molt it seems.

Lacey

Arachnopeon
P. Regalis finally kicked out a molt, slightly mangled but another confirmed female!

jthorntonwillis

Arachnosquire
My adult female P.Vittata moulted the only way I know this is she pushed the exuvium out of the cork branch hide she lives in.I can't wait to see how big she is now!! What a beautiful spider!! I have 15 and she is my favorite!!