P.ornata sac!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I actually for got to post this LOL!!! About a week ago this female Ornata laid a sac....she is the one that killed 2 MM's.

[youtube]uUz2p720--g[/youtube]

Dravensmom

Arachnosquire
aww she looks so cute with a sac :). Are you the guy with the awesome video of a p metallica laying her eggs?

Rabid538

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow, congratulations! And those are some nice pictures :)

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
aww she looks so cute with a sac :). Are you the guy with the awesome video of a p metallica laying her eggs?
You mean the invasive video?

Yeah, that's the one.

That female ate her sac shortly after it was laid. Looks like the tradition of being invasive continues with this ornata. We'll see how it works out this time around, I suppose.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
You mean the invasive video?

Yeah, that's the one.

That female ate her sac shortly after it was laid. Looks like the tradition of being invasive continues with this ornata. We'll see how it works out this time around, I suppose.
You mean the one that ate it 15-18 days after the vid....that would be the one.....HMMMMM last ornata I filmed I got this:

Plus pederseni, 2X regalis, striata, 2X Versicolor and 2X GBB ect....must be a P. metallica thing.....but I have heard they eat there sacs also...EVERYONE must be filming "invasive" videos??? You might be on to something joe!!! LOL!! we do not even know if it is good...lets just see what happens!

Last edited:

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Congrats rob! This the one that was pair with the male I sent you? If so how long did it take to actually drop a sac?!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Congrats rob! This the one that was pair with the male I sent you? If so how long did it take to actually drop a sac?!
I wish it was, this is a much smaller female, actually a sibling from "Clover" the one your MM paired up with and the female that bit me and that girl has not dropped or molted...frustrating!!

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
How many babies did you get out of it?
I already said:

That female ate her sac...
So did Rob:

You mean the one that ate it
We can go through this all over again if you want, Rob. I could also save everyone the trouble and just link that thread.

You want to keep posting invasive videos of spiders laying their sacs, I'm going to keep coming in here and telling you and everyone else that I think it's stupid to do it.

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
joe, lol.. does your life revolve around waiting for rob to post up something you don't like or agree with? seems like you may be a bit obsessed, may want to get that checked out :)

good job derailing another thread, drama queen!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I do not think this sac will be good, she laid it in Less than 40 days.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I do not think this sac will be good, she laid it in Less than 40 days.
Anyone who has bred over 45 species in under 2 years in the hobby should know...time from pairing to sac doesn't have anything to do with whether the sac is good or not. :rolleyes:

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Anyone who has bred over 45 species in under 2 years in the hobby should know...time from pairing to sac doesn't have anything to do with whether the sac is good or not. :rolleyes:
Man seriously. Why such an ass....?:?

sounds to me like Joe is just jealous...:rolleyes: